Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 06:35 AM
How is little Benji today??? Better i hope

As for the castration thing, i don't know if it's the same for cats as dogs but my Ginger tom was castrated at 6 mnths and he still strays he still fights and he would mount our female before she was spayed, so he certainly gets the same urges. He is 7 years old now
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 07:43 AM
Thanks everyone

He seems absolutely fine this morning. He was still acting a bit stand offish with me last night when I went to bed. I usually just say come on are you coming to bed and he is up the stairs like a shot but last night he just give me a filthy look and ignored me so I put the light out and thought - sod you then Anyway I had been in bed about 5 mins when he came bounding up the stairs with his tail wagging all friendly
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 07:51 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Thanks everyone

He seems absolutely fine this morning. He was still acting a bit stand offish with me last night when I went to bed. I usually just say come on are you coming to bed and he is up the stairs like a shot but last night he just give me a filthy look and ignored me so I put the light out and thought - sod you then Anyway I had been in bed about 5 mins when he came bounding up the stairs with his tail wagging all friendly
Glad he seems ok. Keep an eye on him though cause he was sick the other day wasn't he. Cassie was like that before she got that virus. Sick one day ok the next for about a week before it hit her. He's probably fine, but just keep your beady eye on him for a bit.
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 08:24 AM
Glad Benji is ok today! Loki has funny five minutes like that everynight at the same time he suddenly goes mad and starts running round the house like a mad thing, then he goes lie down on his own once he's used all his energy up, but hes just odd!
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-09-2006, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Well I was wondering that myself Mys....... he is castrated though but I don't suppose that would make any difference would it I have never known him do it before but he was definitely sniffing everywhere tonight and he spent ages sniffing at a house down the road where two St Bernards live (would like to see him tackle them - no pun intended ) He seems to be resting okay now but he is definitely in a leave me alone mood - is this what dogs do when they smell a bitch then?
That's what Bob's been doing all week and this morning I found out why
One of his girl friends is just about to come into season and the randy sod wouldn't leave her alone
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 08:39 AM
How is the little man today?
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 08:42 AM
aww glad little benji is feeling better today
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 01:32 PM
Originally Posted by rob View Post
That's what Bob's been doing all week and this morning I found out why
One of his girl friends is just about to come into season and the randy sod wouldn't leave her alone

Like dog like owner Can't think where Bob gets it from..................
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by mutthouse View Post
How is the little man today?
Which one? my o/h or Benji? (sorry couldn't resist that one)
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-09-2006, 01:35 PM
Benji seems fine today thank goodness although a bit worked up because he had to be left for about 3 hours this morning whilst I went to the docs and did some shopping so he was really pleased to see us when we come back He's knackered now though because he can't sleep when we are out because he spends all his time fretting
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >