Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
I arranged the flight myself but Moon stayed in their quarantine kennels outside Heathrow for 6 months and couldn't have been in better hands. Both the kennel staff and the office staff were fantastic, knowledgable and so friendly. Everything I had to do with them was very professional and I recommend them highly. I'm sure if they organised Keishas flight, she'd be in very safe hands
Sorry, that wasn't very clear! I didn't say which one it was lol! It was Airpets
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
No, but i have a friend who exported a puppy to New Zealand, a few yrs ago, she went through one of these companies, (cant remember which one) and I think it cost the new owner around the £1000 mark.

The other way you can do it is (if you are transporting more than one or two dogs) is use a freight company, they sometime transport large animals (like horses) , this way you (one of the owners) can travel in the plane with the dogs.

Know someone who moved to New Zealand, and took 10 dogs they did it that way, hubby went with the dogs in the aircraft, and she went on a regular flight, the cost was far less than if the dogs where sent on a commercial flight
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post
It was Air pets I used and they were very professional. I would use them again if needed. Because they know the ropes and do it all the time they have a relationship with all the ground staff at the airports they use and the dogs don't need to get there as early as if we would take them
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Sorry, that wasn't very clear! I didn't say which one it was lol! It was Airpets
I never thought of using a freight company, thanks for that Jackbox.

That's great to hear leadstaffs and moons mum, thank you I'll have to see what they come back with, I'm prepared to spend a decent amount, but anything over £2500 might be silly
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5