View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2005, 08:34 PM

I'm going to say this and may get in trouble....(new breeds/mongrels/KC pure breds)

I have come back after a gap and have been made aware of the old boring breed issue. Here goes........
We have new breeds all the time and old breeds going back centuries only just getting KC recognition.
Why however do some need to bad mouth the new and old. Are we not a nation of dog lovers, mans best friend and all that?
I dont think so. And thats sad as I for one love every mongrel, dog, bitch, breed new or old, 3 legged mongrels (mine).
I used to be a model up there with the best of them but the bitches were not as bad as what they are in the dogworld. What is that.
In my view if you bitch about another breed or new dog or mongrel whatever it is jealousy nothing else. You can deny it and I'm sure I have started a debate but so be it. All dogs started from what? Dinosaurs (sp) lizards, humans or was it wolves? correct me if im wrong but we all evolved from something. I'm not religious I dont believe in Adam & Eve I believe in Evolution.
Let the debate begin..........................
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2005, 08:59 PM
have no idea???
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-10-2005, 09:00 PM
lol
all dogs are x's of some type in the begining before any of the breeds were established.
it really makes no odds to me if a dog wants to say hello what ever type of dog it is big,small,pedigree,mongrel i would be happy to return it.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2005, 09:21 PM
Exactly.
Love your dog as they love you. Unconditional!
Why do some put others down? I personally dont understand it.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2005, 09:24 PM
a dog is a dog to me whether mongrel cross pedigree they all give you the same amount of love so it shouldnt matter i love any kind of dog
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2005, 09:26 PM
some people are just fickle and enjoy winding others up on this or other issues.

i love all animals and treat them all with respect.

we have choices in life and each makes their own.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by hectorsmum
some people are just fickle and enjoy winding others up on this or other issues.

i love all animals and treat them all with respect.

we have choices in life and each makes their own.
That is not why we are all on dogweb I think, just got back after a while a way and got some messages that others breeds are bit "recognised?"
My KC dog trainer thinks my Northern Inuit is very special and wants one herself?????
Why do I come back from a break to feel we have aliens in our house?
dogs are just dogs, mine are my best friends mongrel and ni does not matter. And to those lovely of you to send pm of support, cheers love ya.
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
a dog is a dog to me whether mongrel cross pedigree they all give you the same amount of love so it shouldnt matter i love any kind of dog
hear hear.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

16-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
I have come back after a gap and have been made aware of the old boring breed issue. Here goes........
We have new breeds all the time and old breeds going back centuries only just getting KC recognition.
Why however do some need to bad mouth the new and old. Are we not a nation of dog lovers, mans best friend and all that?
I dont think so. And thats sad as I for one love every mongrel, dog, bitch, breed new or old, 3 legged mongrels (mine).
I used to be a model up there with the best of them but the bitches were not as bad as what they are in the dogworld. What is that.
In my view if you bitch about another breed or new dog or mongrel whatever it is jealousy nothing else. You can deny it and I'm sure I have started a debate but so be it. All dogs started from what? Dinosaurs (sp) lizards, humans or was it wolves? correct me if im wrong but we all evolved from something. I'm not religious I dont believe in Adam & Eve I believe in Evolution.
Let the debate begin..........................

very well said
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2005, 10:09 PM
cheers much appreciated coz we are in a minority here sometimes.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »