register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
elaineb is offline  
Location: Runcorn Cheshire UK
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4,480
Female 
 
20-11-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by ilovetucker View Post
Ive always agreed with them. makes sence what there saying. Its just a shame they will never win
But what makes sense. How can the human race move on from all this hatred when the likes of the BNP stir things up.
What would you rather have:

Would you like to live in a Country that will not tolerate any colour or religion? Think back to Nazi Germany, that was what Hitler wanted. And he didn't stop with the Jews either, People with special needs were murdered because he did not want them in his 'pure Aryan land'.

Or would you prefer a Country where there is no racial hatred where everyone gets on with their lives.

BNP : If they ever get into power will not stop with colour and religion. Your democracy will be gone and if you dare to go against them you will most likely dissapear.
Elaine xx
Reply With Quote
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
IsoChick is offline  
Location: Preesall, Lancashire
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,622
Female 
 
20-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Although I feel that our immigration laws could do with tightening up (so they are as strict as Australia's) I do not agree with the BNP...

As has been said before, the UK is not a "white" country - our origins are wide and varied.
One of the ladies I work with has traced her ancestory back to Viking times, to the Netherlands, despite the fact her family have been 'british' for hundreds of years.

The reason we have a lot of EU Foreign's here is that they are prepared to do the work that our lazy, jobless, benefit-claiming 'british' chav's won't do. They are prepared to work hard for not very much money because they have a sense of pride and self-worth and don't think that the world owes them something for nothing.

Well, since the british don't want those jobs, I'd rather have someone doing them that was gald of the work.
Reply With Quote
ilovetucker
Dogsey Junior
ilovetucker is offline  
Location: n/a
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 34
Female 
 
20-11-2008, 05:08 PM
But what about the ones that come over here and dont work? and dont pay insurance on there cars or tax and are just plain rude! If they come in our country they should respect us! Its our country and we should come first regardless
Reply With Quote
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Razcox is offline  
Location: Shropshire, UK
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,636
Female 
 
20-11-2008, 05:21 PM
I'm glad they will never win! They are nothing but a bunch of nazis . .
Reply With Quote
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Fernsmum is offline  
Location: Scotland
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,773
Female 
 
20-11-2008, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Do you think that because they 'come over here' highlights our NHS's need for more doctors. 'Our' doctors tend to qualify and then go on to private practice or emmigrate So what's the difference?
Elaine xx

I personally know dozens of Doctors including members of my family who have had to go to NZ and Australia for jobs .
Meanwhile we employ people who have very little understanding of the English language . Some of them are terrorists who are plotting and in some cases trying to blow us up .
We actuallt train plenty Doctors but thy have to go away from their loved ones to get jobs .
NZ and Australia don't train enough Doctors because they know they can get our ones . It costs this country 250,000 to train a Doctor then they have to go .
We are all so PC we can't just say give the British people jobs first then any spaces can be filled with people who want to come here .
Doctors in private practice are all much more senior .
Reply With Quote
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
elaineb is offline  
Location: Runcorn Cheshire UK
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4,480
Female 
 
20-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by ilovetucker View Post
But what about the ones that come over here and dont work? and dont pay insurance on there cars or tax and are just plain rude! If they come in our country they should respect us! Its our country and we should come first regardless
Then if they come over here with that in mind they will be dealt with by our laws. And before you say it, yes they will be dealt with. Technology esp, tax evasion, insurance etc can be traced.
There will always be ones that will try it on and yes there are a few out there and I do believe it is getting worse. But you surely cannot tar everyone with the same brush. I do think our laws on immigration have to be tightned esp after the debacle in the 80' and 90's when loads of ilegal immigrants were trying to get in by any means.
But this is not the true story. If we stop immigration full stop. Then what happens to the 'true' immigrant that is fleeing for his/her life because of racial motivated regimes in their own countries?.
People will always take advantage of a situation but I think government is on the case.
Elaine xx
Reply With Quote
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
elaineb is offline  
Location: Runcorn Cheshire UK
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4,480
Female 
 
20-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Fernsmum View Post
I personally know dozens of Doctors including members of my family who have had to go to NZ and Australia for jobs .
Meanwhile we employ people who have very little understanding of the English language . Some of them are terrorists who are plotting and in some cases trying to blow us up .
We actuallt train plenty Doctors but thy have to go away from their loved ones to get jobs .
NZ and Australia don't train enough Doctors because they know they can get our ones . It costs this country 250,ooo to train a Doctor then they have to go .
We are all so PC we can't just say give the British people jobs first then any spaces cn be filled with people who want to come here .
Doctors in private practice are all much more senior .

Yes we can say give British people jobs but don't you think that Doctors moving to NZ and Austrialia and America for that matter, are motivated by financial reasons.
Reply With Quote
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Fernsmum is offline  
Location: Scotland
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,773
Female 
 
20-11-2008, 05:29 PM
They actually get paid less in NZ and Australia
Reply With Quote
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Lionhound is offline  
Location: Elsewhere
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 7,227
Female 
 
20-11-2008, 05:32 PM
Britain also opened its arms to immigrants to boost our flagging economy in the 40's.

Thank goodness the majority of Britain can see the BNP for what it really is. They preach hatred
Reply With Quote
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
JoedeeUK is offline  
Location: God's Own County
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,584
Female 
 
20-11-2008, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by ilovetucker View Post
Because i agree with what there veiws are. i think we are going to become a minority in our country eventually. Why should people be able to just force there way into our country? I have no problem with people coming over here and working and paying tax's like the rest of us but it doesnt work like that.
I think what the BNP are doing is great and i agree completely
Oh please you are agreeing with Neo Nazis, do you think that they give a toss about the people of this country ? If(doG forbid)they gained power it would Germany in the !920s/1930s all over again. No non "British"(ie white born in GB)could own anything, businesses/propertty seized & civil liberties suspended.

So 100,000 + non Christian non White people are forcing their way into the UK yearly to claim benefits/have NHS treatment/given posh houses to live on etc etc etc In your dreams is all I can say, minority of immigrants cause problems, a minority of White"British"cause problems, a minority of teenagers etc etc etc

You forget that "White British" emigrate to Australia & NZ as there are jobs out there that require skills. Not all immigrants stay in the UK, some come legally because they can earn more than they can in their own country & return home to have a better standard of life in their homeland.

Where do you get your information from re Vehicle Excise/Insurance abuse ??? The worse offenders are young males under 25-regardless of race or creed(we have a family in our village here that are constantly breaking the law with their vehicles & in & out of jail & never work & they are from a long line of similar members of their familes that have been lazy b*st*rds for the best part of 100 years & they are White British & very likely to be BNP supporters just like you are.

You support the violence & abuse that they carry out against ethnic minorities, as you think what they do is "great" No wonder you have problems relating to your Border Collie, they are a very intelligent breed
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools


© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top