View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2011, 03:56 PM
Fortnightly for us household waste 1 monday and the next Mon its the recyclables. On the Thurs of the week that its household there is also a "garden" collection. I keep a bag in 1 of my freezers where I put things like cooked chicken carcasses cos the thought of that sitting festering in the bin....... for 2 weeks. There is never any food waste cos it goes on the dogs dinners
ATD
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2011, 09:06 PM
Weekly here but we always forget so ends up being every other week anyway with no probs
ATD x
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-05-2011, 08:49 AM
Alternating recycling/normal bin weeks - so you end up waiting till someone in the street cracks and works out which week it is then all run to put out the same coloured bin. Get a snotty sticker on if your bin lid doesn't shut with a "naughty boy do that again and we won't empty your bin you non-lid shutting heathen".

The glass bag is the bane of my life though - first one got nicked, now we have a replacement they seem to collect it whenever they can be bothered at random.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3