Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2022, 07:23 AM

Daily thread Monday 30th may 2022

Morning all
Chris, hope the hospital appointment goes well and the injections go well too
Mad busy week this week, mum has an appointment tomorrow morning at the hospital and then I have to go to a different hospital in the afternoon..... it's a right old trk, never been before except by car so this will be errrr interesting!
Wednesday Kota has surgery and that is worrying me sick!! Hopefully she won't be nuts when she comes round and her back will be o.k
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2022, 08:22 AM
Good morning Kelly and all who follow

Hope all appointments go well today and the journeys are not too difficult.

Good luck with your appointment Chris and the injections

Lovely morning here. Morning walk done and now having a coffee before heading into the garden. Mowed the lawn yesterday so at least the garden looks tidy.

Hope all are well. Take care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2022, 09:57 AM
Morning all. Hope everything goes well for everyone. Been out and now on here but have done hoovering of the hallway downstairs. Must hoover up here now. Not that it looks that bad. But it is an inbuilt thing that us people have. Bit overcast here, might rain, not that I think they have forecast it. Have a good day all. Such an exciting post. bg!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2022, 08:10 PM
Evening all

Well, it was an eventful trip to the hospital. When we came back from town this morning we saw the build up of traffic for Butlins so set off half an hour earlier than usual to get to the hospital. It wasn't Butlins traffic that caught us out, it was a major accident on the road to the hospital. Traffic diverted by a cop who just kept say turn off here. It was a flaming cattle track just big enough for a tractor not the two way traffic using it. We managed and found out way by following the car in front. Good thing he was going into Boston too or we could have ended up anywhere

As suspected, injections needed and the cateract has got worse <sigh>. Count my blessings though as treatment is available these days and, unlike in the States, your right to it doesn't rely on insurance cover. Every cloud as they say

Hope things went well for everyone else x
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2022, 09:38 PM
Awwwww gosh Chris, Can you not get the cataract removed? My friend has just had it done and after a few iffy days..... just like her good eye!
Omg, I lived on coronation row.... opposite fantasy Island and a lad who shared our Van got battered, he turned up early hours, apparently he had to go to Boston for an x-ray???? I was massively confused as skeggy had a hospital!! Tbf, this was 2001-3ish
Our solicitors been in touch.......I can't say much but, I swear, once this is all done..... you are getting full verse! My family and I have told the truth through out and we just hope that justice prevails
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2022, 10:45 PM
I'm on the waiting list for the cateract op and have been since January, Kelly.

The x-ray department at Skeggy Hospital closed at 5 pm as does the blood test department. You are ok if you are ill between 9 am and 5 pm and then they usually do the tests and pack you off to Boston

It's been a long, drawn out process for you and your family Kelly. I do hipe it's all sorted out sooner rather than later. It must be very stressful and all the while the exhorbitant solicitors bills mount up