Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2022, 03:32 AM

Daily thread Tuesday 1st march 2022

Morning all
Pinch punch first of the month!!
Made sure I am awake enough to give Steve a call as soon as he messages me so I can say happy birthday.
He hadn't had a very good day yesterday so only spoke to him early afternoon and that was it, Molly had been poorly whilst he was at work and he had to wash everything on the bed right down to the quilt and mattress protector and clean the carpet. He is getting depressed again so spoke to him early afternoon and left him to it for the rest of the day. Hopefully today will be a better day for him.
Appointment with the nurse today, hopefully she will have my lft results and that I will have lost some weight considering I have lived on salad for a week
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2022, 06:22 AM
Morning griff up and about early.
Hope Steve has a better day especially as it's his Birthday.
Good luck with the nurse today.

Not sure what the weather is like yet today.
Glad you all like the earrings took me an age to choose.
Boo arriving at 8 and deliveries today, we may walk into town after Boo has gone home depending on whether it is pouring with rain or not.

Stay safe and keep well.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2022, 07:30 AM
Morning all and a happy 1st of March. Dull and grey here and I think it is drizzling a bit. No training after all today as owner can't make it. Ah well will read and do not a lot. Lonely life really. Wish I had never moved. Can't change it now. Have a good day.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-03-2022, 07:48 AM
griff
Hit kick for being so quick.
over cast here and light drizzle. Supposed to have the roofers here today, should have been here yesterday but got held up on another job. Scaffolding already up so they can get to the ridge tiles and a lead gulley that needs repair/replacing. Don't fancy doing that job in this weather but then again i am not doing it they are
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2022, 08:24 AM
Awwww brenda.
Morning Barry.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2022, 08:29 AM
Brenda, sorry you feel like that but you couldn't stay where you were, did you ever put your name down for sheltered housing??
Lynn, sounds like having boo around is good for you both
Barry....I don't like going up ladders/ scaffolding, I am fine to the first floor but as my legs don't work properly it takes an age to get back down and I end up thinking it will result in the fire brigade. Fair play to roofers, they make it look so easy!
Spoke to Steve, sang him happy birthday very quietly at 4.15 lol he hasn't opened his presents, I guess he will do that tonight, he didn't sound very happy
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2022, 09:25 AM
Well we have thick fog here now. Just think Kelly all those men in uniform.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2022, 10:10 AM
Lol Brenda, only one man for me and he wears a uniform! I have 4 mates who are firemen.....3 do my fences and the other used to drive the buses with Steve. I regularly see daz and John in town and get yelled at by them..... which always makes me laugh
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2022, 10:36 AM
Good morning everyone

Earrings look lovely Lynn

Sorry about how you feel Brenda (hugs)

Wet here but stopped raining long enough to get Teazle out just now. It would seem all the early dog walkers did the same
Waiting for a new sim to arrive. Have decided that after the last year spending so much on topping up my pay as you go tariff a fixed monthly sum would be better. Found one that would mean I spend less a year so all is good. Just hope all goes smoothly when I put the new one in.

Hope all are well. Take care
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2022, 10:54 AM
Thanks Sue. I just need to be able to speak to someone not just email all the time or text. Makes the day go better speaking to a human or even something alive. (Maybe a gold fish). Mind you I have just spoken to bt and that wasn't good as I have been told that by the end of March my bill will go up because of inflation. Huh I bet my pension doesn't. bg!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >