Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2017, 06:45 AM

Daily Thread Monday 30th January

Good morning everyone

pleased you are well on the mend Gordon now just dont go over doing it.

Best wishes to Gill, Lynn, and hope this time it will give her relief for a long time. Pleased you found the right doors and now you are on your way to finishing. With Mark's help you should be finishing it earlier than you hoped. Good luck also for M`ark's interview today.

Nice to know the neighbours are on your side June and it is only the idiot at the back who is against you.

Another early start and off to the station with Paul. It certainly rained here yesterday afternoon/evening and is still very wet out. Saw Trainspotting 2 yesterday and really enjoyed it. You don't have to have seen the first to understand what is going on either.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2017, 07:24 AM
Morning Sue and all who follow.
Very wet here yesterday to Sue and today although not raining the ground is sodden.
Those early mornings bet you will be glad to see the back of them
Mark decided not to go to the interview after much deliberation feeling he should but at the same time knowing it would not help him on his way back to Essex financially.
He is instead going into Essex to do some jobs for his very good friends who gave him a roof after he left Tracey.

Well I have been up had a peaceful cuppa those two still in bed their sandwiches made and most of Gorden's stuff sorted for the week. Both want to be away by eight. We shall see. I shall enjoy the peace after mayhem has occurred for about 1/2 hour.

Hope everyone is well today and all our four legged friends.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2017, 07:54 AM
Good morning Sue and Lynn and all who follow. Nose is running like a tap this morning. ruddy colds seem to hang on and on. I don't feel like doing anything this morning but should strip the beds and get the sheets into the wash and out on the line, if it will dry that is. Not looking forward to seeing the doc later. Lynn enjoy the peace and quiet once your men folk have departed.

Have a good day everyone and all your four legged friends too. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2017, 08:25 AM
Morning Moyra do hope the cold clears soon.
i thought the Doc was tomorrow. Good luck and hope it's just a general chat and nothing to worry about.

Both departed Dillon fed just clearing up and housework now and walking Dillon.
Then catch up tv.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2017, 09:07 AM
Morning all.

Been quiet here we have sodden ground here too. But decided to make a plan for the garden (back) a total utter change may take me a few years but I will get there I was making small changes but they are often of neccesity rather than imagination, love. I have often thought for a few years I would move in time but to be honest this is a nice house size wise and room size really good neighbours (which having read some of the nightmares about various neighbours of recent times I think is worth its weight in gold and jewels) So I think a garden change will be the answer for me....I love gardening too. Plus no mortgage.

Have signed up to be an emergency fosterer for SBT welfare/rescue as I do not think I will get another dog full time (you know what planing does though) we will foster at least until I take early retirement next June. I do not think Mom will cope with her sight worrying about where the dog is all the time I did not realise or maybe did not appreciate how much she and Cassie had adapted around each other. We shall see.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Morning all,
Moyra hope the cold clears soon, few of my friends have been the same.
Mark has probably done the right thing, hopefully thing turn for the better for him soon.Enjoy the walk with Dillon
I'm going to meet my mil at 10.30, got a few bits to do, then nipping to Leisure centre for some info. Me & Lauryn want to join the gym, last time I saw my consultant he says I need to strengthen my muscles in my hips & back, so need to do something, for Lauryn it's more keeping fit & mental health. Will see what they can offer.
Then will take Rosie a walk before work.

Hope everyone has a good day, be back later
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2017, 09:47 AM
Morning Kazz, what lovely thing to do, you know lots of people are failed foster folks?
We planning the garden too.....just to get it done now
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Morning Kazz, what lovely thing to do, you know lots of people are failed foster folks?
We planning the garden too.....just to get it done now
Thats how we got Cassie and Bella.......but to be honest seen the need for a experienced dog hotel sorry home. That means we are not tied and yet still get doggie time.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2017, 11:45 AM
Lynn, proper chuffed for Gill...you all deserve some good news...hope it lasts for all of you!!
Kazz, pop some tags on the dogs collars, two metal ones, they will jingle and hopefully your mum will hear where the dog is..or if the dog will tolerate it a little bell. Lovely thing to do, i would love to do it...i would give the dog back but anything that ends up here never moves on due to my parents...hence deags continued presence Lol
Moyra, fingers crossed for the Drs today...hopefully a medication review or something along those lines
Hi to all else, hope you are all well
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2017, 01:27 PM
I'm back, leisure centre people really helpful, lots of info, me & Lauryn going in morning to sign up, came home Rosie walked now going to sit & my dinner.
Griff is Kota any better?
Lynn meant to say great news for Gill, like Griff says you definitely deserve some good news.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >