Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2009, 02:16 PM

Help for Bruno

Hope its ok to post this here as they are desparate to get as much help as they can.
Bruno is the mascot dog for Bully Befrienders. He is in urgent need of help for his left front leg without which it will soon collapse and Bruno would be left with no front limbs at all. The only way that is left to help Bruno is to raise the massive sum of three thousand pounds which has been quoted as minimum costs at Fitzpatrick Referrals in Surrey (www.fitzpatrickreferrals.co.uk) where Noel Fitzpatrick has kindly offered to involve his own theatre time for free to help Bruno by performing an elbow fusion.
This dog originally came from Birmingham & has already lost one front limb, due to neglect by the people who bred him.
He was fostered by the lady who now owns him. For more information you can go to:- www.poshpussrescue.org/BRUNOAPPEALPAGE.aspx.
know its a cat rescue but they have kindly put a page on for him.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Have Crossposted
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Thanks Brundog We're very grateful.
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Here is message just received from the vets about Bruno who had the op yesterday. Please send him healing vibes & hope we manage to raise the money to pay for it.

Its 4.30am and we have just finished. The op took over 6
hours. We have done the best we can and I’m happy enough at this stage
he is waking up fine and I’m going to bed for 4 hours. I will email you again tomorrow. It’s been incredibly difficult and arduous but he’s worth it.
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Sending Bruno positive vides and I hope all is successful for him!