register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: Do your neighbour(s) like your dog(s)?
What neighbours? I don't have any.... 6 6.98%
Hate them 9 10.47%
They love my dog(s) 36 41.86%
Neither hate nor love 13 15.12%
they don't really care.... 12 13.95%
They think they are noisy 3 3.49%
Other (what, why, how etc.) 12 13.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2010, 11:11 PM
Voted hate them,
my neighbours are mental and have serious issues x
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2010, 01:46 AM
My neighbours love Jake
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2010, 03:25 AM
My dogs are very territorial and Oscar is terrified of strangers so they don't get to mingle with the neighbours much!

That said, the neighbour I share a drive with isn't bothered about dogs really. The mutts used to bark at him initially, but they're so used to him now they run over for a fuss - which they don't get!

The neighbours I'm attatched to like dogs but I only ever see them when we're swapping parcel deliveries!
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2010, 09:56 AM
I'm in a flat unless my neighbours see us outside they don't even realise my dogs are here - if I meet two neighbours in the hallway I have to scoot back into my flat with the dogs or they "accidentally" kick out - they have never connected with my dogs because they don't get the chance but I am very aware of what they want to do.
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2010, 09:58 AM
I voted that they love him Most of our neighbours are elderly so obviously someone as small and cute and friendly as Ozzy is a huge favorite among them
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-12-2010, 10:04 AM
both neighbours have dogs anyway so they dont mind the one on the left got a dog cos they loved my charlie, prob didnt like them when they were trying to sell as they barked when they saw someone walk passed and got on top of the hot tub to noose over the fence!! but they decided to stay and got a dog, so suppose if you cant beat them join them lol
Tinglesnark
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-12-2010, 10:11 AM
I voted both "love them" and "dont really care"
our neighbours on the other side of the house (semi detached) loved our animals, my cat human shares us they adored my old lurcher and he used to hop over the fence and snuggle on their sofa to watch countdown with them each day for a bit of a child break lol
They also adore Delilah and were out the front, meeting her before the boys and i had a chance to open the door on the day dp brought her home (the 4th dec was incredibly snowy so didnt like to take the boys on a long distance trip)

The others barely seem to know what day it is - there is always a waft of ganja smoke when they are about *rolls eyes* so i dont expect that they even know we have a pup - they do detest the cat though because she goes visiting them too....ahem...
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2010, 10:23 AM
My neighbours are wary of my dogs. I`ve not really got a problem with that.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2010, 10:33 AM
My neighbour hates everybodies dogs! We don't have any issues with it, it's just how she is.
merryvale
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Originally Posted by Jem View Post
Voted hate them,
my neighbours are mental and have serious issues x
Yes I have a neighbor from hell next door to me,I look forward to the day he stops breathing!!
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >