Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2017, 08:00 AM

Daily Thread, Thursdy, 26th January

Good morning all,

June, hope you had a quiet night last night and your back is not too bad this morning.

Griff, hope you are not feeling so bad after your chemo day.

Lynn hope all is well with you and Dillon.

Harvey, glad your back is much better and you can get on with removing the bamboo.

Jenny, hope you Brian and Pepsi are ok now.

Sue, Barry, Mandy, Brenda, Norma and Kazz wish you all well hope I haven't forgotten anyone.

Eileen mustn't forget to mention you and hope you are doing well.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2017, 08:34 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Very drab weather here and cold too.

Another quiet day when Mark has left he is still doing Paul's mum living room.
Will take him today and tomorrow he is a perfectionist when it comes to his work.
Until he leaves clatter clatter chatter chatter. Love the bones of him but my he can be noisy and moany.

June hope last night was quiet and that today is a better day for you.
Harvey good luck with the removal of the bamboo fencing. It's lightweight so hopefully won't upset the back to much. Hope that's feeling better.
griff hope you are feeling better today.

Hoping everyone else is well and all our four legged friends.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2017, 08:39 AM
Morning all quiet here.

Hope all is okay with you all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2017, 08:49 AM
Morning Kazz hope you're feeling a little better today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2017, 09:19 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn, Kazz and all got follow

Hope. you are feeling better Kazz.

June hope you can get someone to take notice and out something in place to stop his annoying you.

Its goo that Mark has some work hopefully a full time job is on the horizon for him. How is Joel doing?

Keep warm Moyra

Hope you get the bamboo fence down Harvey without hurting your back. Hopefully who ever moves in will be good neighbours.

Dull and overcast here and still very cold out there. Son working from home again today. Nothing planned except cooking.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2017, 10:50 AM
Morning Sue always good when he has work he is a grumpy article when he hasn't work.
He has applied for some jobs back in Essex interview for one on Monday but in Ilford and they haven't said yet for which position. If it is for one of the lower paid ones no point for him.
So he is hoping to find out which position it might be before paying money and time if it's not worth it.
He has applied to be a trainee train driver. Yet to hear if he will get any further than applying. Another cv off yesterday for a scaffolding company in Stortford in the yard.
Fingers crossed something is positive for him.
How is sons flat coming along ?

It has got colder since getting back from Dillon's walk just popped out for a game with Dillon and it's freezing.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2017, 01:19 PM
Well.... what an eye opener last night, and in more ways in one!!!
One of my friends rang so was on the phone till pretty late. Into kitchen to do girls brekkies, wash up, make a cup of tea for me (no lights on of course). I could see some sort of disturbance going on behind numbnuts curtains, next minute they were flung open, brightly lit, and he appeared hanging out of the top window, with just his boxers onThere was a woman leaning on the window ledge (thinks its the one who I've been told is his mother) and she had her faced pressed against the window. Went to the back half door immediately, opened it and Mabs jumped up with Zen by her, no noise thank The Lord. Obviously all designed to make them bark, didn't work, ha ha ha. So we all stared at each other for a few moments, I turned round to go in and get my camera, which they must have sussed, by the time I got back the curtains were closed. I would have loved to have got a piccie of that one, my friends would have downloaded it everywhere possible
Spent a very disturbed night on the sun lounger in the kitchen but nothing else. Saw to the girls and then went to bed with a hot water bottle and been cat napping. Friend rang twice, she works for a builders, and her boss is appalled at all this and given her the number for one of his mates who is to CCTV what Elvis is to Rock N'Roll. She hasn't got hold of him yet, but the minute she does he will ring me and it will be mates rates, thank goodness.
Jackie meeting me for lunch, but scared to have her in in case the girls bark, so she is picking me up outside, my car will be there still, so looks like I am in if anyone decides to drive past.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2017, 03:54 PM
Hope you have enjoyed your lunch out June. It has been very cold out there today but dry.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Yeah its freezing here. Well....the pub we normally go to, The Horseshoe, is no longer serving food. New management, says its not cost effective. That place is packed day in day out because the food is good and not over the top expensive and big portions. There is a pub over the packhorse bridge thats been turned into an Italian and we went there instead and it was lovely
CCTV going in next week, I'll be able to access it from my mobile, laptop, telly probably makes tea. Another week on the sun lounger in the kitchen. Hoping can get it installed without anyone knowing, then I'll have fun
Nipped out to do beds and put extra down, heat lamps back on low, put their lights on but not the light in the yard or utility as I've swept up, done coal and logs so all I have to do is put their teas out, which are made, and check to see if I need to skip out. Bin needs to go out, which I am dreading but will try to be in and out ASAP. Like being some sort of outlaw
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2017, 05:02 PM
Just been onto the docs for the results of my blood and urine tests, which both appear to be ok but the doc still wants to speak to me about something. She is not sure what or rather wouldn't be drawn on it.
June, I hope things will be quiet for you tonight and that you manage to get the cctv up fairly soon and it does the job of deterring him.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >