Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2014, 06:12 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Sunday).

Morning everyone from a wet East Anglia. (It rained overnight).
Dillon is now laying on the wet bit of mud near to the door after doing his morning ablutions.
I haven't caught up yet with the thread from last night so will go back in a minute and take a read.

Nippy Jen I hope you are feeling better and that Brian is still well.
Helena I hope the back is not too bad today especially as it was change over day at the vans yesterday.
Sally I hope his HL arrived home safe last night and did not mess up your kitchen. You survived your weekend and deserve a rather large chota peg tonight.
Pat if you pay us a visit I hope Bella's paw is better today and I didn't comment last night but that was lovely news about your Granddaughter.
To anyone I might of missed get well wishes to hoomans and doglets.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 06:42 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

Can't wake myself up this morning, as I overslept and feel like I've been out on the tiles all night now (I wish!). I'm sure I'll soon come round.

Been raining overnight here too Lynn, but that's because Dave bought me a new sprinkler for the lawn which I had on the go all evening Can't believe how well last week's turf has taken, it's rooted already, but the sprinkler saves me half an hour of watering each night with the hose.

Sorry, but I wasn't keeping up yesterday, don't know what's been going on, tried to have a quick skim through but my brain isn't in gear yet. I did notice we might have a new home secretary in the form of our northern correspondent and he certainly gets my vote too with an agenda like that

I can't quite believe the interest this ad in the magazine has drummed up for me! The phone has been ringing, e-mails flying through cyberspace into my inbox, but then I only have 3 weeks to offer anyone I'm going to have to put a new page up on my website today for 2015 bookings cos I have 2 already and it'll make them realise they can book for next year to avoid disappointment. I got 2 new weeks for October booked last night anyway, they were happy to have end of year.

Nothing on the agenda here today, apart from roast beef and walking Zena. I'm wondering whether Dave might go on his own this morning and give my back a rest, but he doesn't like going on his own with her, so we'll see.

Hope all the poorlies are on the mend by now and that everyone else is enjoying the week-end.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2014, 06:58 AM
Morning Helena wow that is good news late bookings and bookings already for 2015.
So its you and the new sprinkler that have enticed the rain then I'll forgive you seeing's as your backs bad.
I have fingers crossed Dave takes Zena so you can rest.
Enjoy lunch sounds yummy.

Lynne I hope the legs are less painful today.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 07:38 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

The abs have now got rid of my tooth abscess but my chest is still very tight and wheezy despite the steroids, antibiotics and inhalors. I am sure like the abcess it will suddenly go though.

Looks like we may have had a little rain too, although we need it the ground is so hard and dry.

I am going with my sister to mums today as she is doing us a little birthday tea. There is 7 years and 2 days between us in age. My Birthday is tomorrow and my sisters Wednesday. We both have to work tomorrow but then tomorrow evening we are going out to a local psychic evening. Should be fun.

H, its lovely to hear your vans are doing so well for you. Sounds like you need to expand and buy another one.

Lynn hope Gordon can catch your unwanted furry friend.

Pat, I hope little Bella has put her traumatic day behind her now, bless her.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Morning Bev sorry I forgot to mention you today.
Glad to hear the abscess has gone sorry to hear the chest is still bad.
Have a lovely tea this afternoon and early birthday wishes for tomorrow.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 07:57 AM
Morning Lynn, Helena and all,

It is pouring with rain here and by the looks of things has been for most of the night. I gather we can all blame Dave for buying Lynn and sprinkler

My son, his lovely girlfriend and I were planning to take the boys for a long walk this morning which I have been so looking forward to. Unless this rain eases off a bit that won't happen and it'll just be me He use to walk the dogs with me most days before he got his current job and I really do miss it as we tended to go to places that I wouldn't walk on my own. He hasn't come out with us for a walk since well before Christmas. Anyway here's hoping the rain eases. Nothing much on the cards today other than cooking a roast for either two or four of us.

Lynn Dillon and the mud I saw a really funny video the other day of a Staffie rolling in thick mud ... I'll see if I can locate it. Enjoy your Sunday and I hope the rain holds off now.
Helena Do give Dave a slap from me for causing this rain please That holiday mag should have come out in February which is when a lot of people start planning their holidays. You'll just have to sell your little van and get another super duper one or maybe have three That could be a way forward if Dave wants 'out' from the garage. I hope you get a morning off from walking Zena so you can rest your back.

I hope Sally got a bit of a lie in this morning ... or maybe she got HL to get up for her grandson...... but I expect HL is shattered after his long drive back late yesterday.
Moyra Hopefully this morning finds you in less pain and that you managed to sleep OK.
Bev I hope you too are feeling better today, oh and you too Nippy.
Lynne and Taff may need the loan of a walking aid today after their half marathon yesterday. Looks like you had the better of the two days weatherwise.

See you all later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 07:59 AM
Goodmorning Lynn, Helena and Bev. Hope you are all feeling ok today.

Bev, Many happy returns for tomorrow, hope you have a lovely birthday.

Helena , hope your back is better take care.

Lynn, hope all is well with you and yours.

Have a great day. All the best, God bless. Moyra xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2014, 08:00 AM
Morning Jenny fingers crossed the rain eases off for you and you get that lovely walk you are looking forward too.
I did see that video couldn't watch it all made me shudder to think of that amount of mud.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-04-2014, 08:01 AM
Morning Moyra how are you feeling today ? I hope there is less pain where the teefies were.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 08:01 AM
Morning Lynn,
Have a wonderful mental picture here in my mind of Dillon wallowing in mud like a hippo!

Helena you are doing SO well with those advance bookings. Now make sure your back isn't so neglected by you that you can't reap the rewards from it and enjoy them! Love the way you dismiss a roast beef dinner as 'nothing on the agenda' I'd KILL for a good one right now. In fact am going to drive Andy right through Larnaca to the Flamingo to have one of their carvery lunches in a bit. (He doesn't do 'furrin' food!)

Nice to see you Bev. I'd like to go to one of those psychic thingies even though I don't believe in any of it - just for the experience!

I am now the proud possessor mum of a recent piccie of my two sons (together in the same photo!) Think the last one I had with just the two of them they had Cub and Scout uniforms on! Shame Jen couldn't make the wedding - she's not in any of them.

I've got plenty of Jen with one or the other lads and plenty of them both on their own. But I am going to print and frame this one. I am very happy that they seem to get along together much better since hitting their thirties (or would that be since 'growing up'?)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »