Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2021, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Off to do Molly later, I ordered her some ear drops and Steve said I can do that as he doesn't think she will let him do it....he says she can hate me and not him! Not being funny but he should be able to do things with her, I do my dog claws ears etc...give them medication, they might not like it but it gets done...he literally can't cope if the dog doesn't like something... I will do it today but I am not back to her for nearly a week so he will have to do it
Are her ears poorly then Griff?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2021, 02:40 PM
Watching Blue Murder at St Trinian's - really enjoyable only popped in to eat lunch but got caught up.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2021, 02:55 PM
No Kazz... just mucky, she's got heavy ears so they don't really get the air in.....I would fold them back if she was chilling on the sofa lol. Steve's always had German shepherds and like my staffies...not really something you need to bother with, if Molly doesn't like something, Steve won't persevere and upset her, where as me....if I want to look at my dogs/ Molly's teeth...I will, if I want to check their ears ...I will, if I want to look at their paws etc ...I will, they just need to learn that nothing bad will happen, good things happen when I do what I need ( treats) Molly arrived in Steve's life when his ex was there...she basically did nothing with her, taught Molly bad habits and then left them both....nice! If I thought for one minute Molly's ears were a problem I would be having my neighbour see her
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2021, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
No Kazz... just mucky, she's got heavy ears so they don't really get the air in.....I would fold them back if she was chilling on the sofa lol. Steve's always had German shepherds and like my staffies...not really something you need to bother with, if Molly doesn't like something, Steve won't persevere and upset her, where as me....if I want to look at my dogs/ Molly's teeth...I will, if I want to check their ears ...I will, if I want to look at their paws etc ...I will, they just need to learn that nothing bad will happen, good things happen when I do what I need ( treats) Molly arrived in Steve's life when his ex was there...she basically did nothing with her, taught Molly bad habits and then left them both....nice! If I thought for one minute Molly's ears were a problem I would be having my neighbour see her
I know you would but when you said I assumed it was ongoing and you had ordered from viovet or something.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2021, 03:07 PM
No, I just got some natural ear cleaner...I don't buy medication online unless it's something the vet has already given me... you have to be so careful with ears I wouldn't want to harm her, she suffers with seasonal allergies so I expect it's connected to that, they don't smell and there's no discharge so I suspect it's just irritation. I got some ear cleaner from pro pets ( think that's the brand) and it has really really good reviews....I will do her ears before the walk lol.....I expect I will get covered in ear drops
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2021, 08:12 PM
Cleaned Molly's ears, trimmed up her ear hair... thinking perhaps the hair is tickling her, she was really good for me..bless her.
Vets for me tomorrow, well....not me obvs, deags
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2021, 08:33 PM
Had a brain wave...Steve changed Molly to lamb and rice dog food...i always get her turkey and sweet potato....ordered her 15kg turkey and sweet potato
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2021, 09:45 PM
Good evening all

We had a lovely surprise today as my granddaughter asked if her and her girlfriend could come and stay the night and go for brekkie with us tomorrow instead of Friday.

It's been lovely.

Bless them, I think they are bored. The weather hasn't been good all week. They don't drink so the arcades have been getting some hammer.

Everyone is in bed now so I'm going to have an hours reading then I'll be heading off too
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2