View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-07-2006, 05:05 PM
I have a Sony Ericsson K750i and absolutley love it- only problem is it has been repaired 8 times since november! I am on my third phone (no fault of my own) and 8th repair. Dust gets under the screen so easily but the features on the phone are excellent. I love it, but wouldnt recomend sony ericssons anymore as me and 3 other friends have all exprienced difficulities with these phones!! (Altho if you do go for one the W810i is fab!)

Dunno which other to recomend- the samsungs seem popular- not keen on nokias- find the graphics a bit iffy.

Good luck in finding one!
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-07-2006, 06:24 PM
I got a new phone few weeks ago (free upgrade with Vodafone-im contract also) and opted for a Sharp 770SH which is a flip phone with 3G,video calling,camera and all the other usual things!

Its everso slim,very light weight,battery is alright considering how often i use it (fair bit) and sound quality is fab! Only negative thing is the choice of ring tones installed-there crap and strangley sound like the Sonic the hedgehog game music,but i downloaded a few new ones anyway.
traybabe
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-07-2006, 08:31 PM
I've got the Nokia N91 - its also an MP3 player and can hold up to 3000 songs. Its very expensive as its just come out but its beautiful.

Tracy x
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2006, 09:29 PM
I've got the Sony Ericsson 608i. It's not a bad little phone either. It's 3G, video calling, MP3 player, built in radio, bluetooth and is idiot proof when it comes to connecting to the PC.

I've also got the LG 8360 which isn't bad, but a bit brickish
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2006, 10:28 PM
Motorola razor, excellant From my experience Samsungs are good too
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2006, 10:31 PM
I'm not admitting what I have got cos you lot have all got posh phones.......
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-07-2006, 07:17 AM
I have a Motorola RazR V3i at the minute.

I had a Motorola years ago and vowed I'd never have another as it was a rubbish phone and very user unfriendly so I've had Nokias ever since. I only agreed to try this Motorola one because I could have it on free 14 day trial and if I didn't like it I could swap it for a Nokia.

Surprisingly, I really like the phone I've had it since April and had no problems with it. Motorola have definitely improved over the years! It's got loads of little extras that I can actually use and it looks great too.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2006, 07:23 AM
Gotta be a Nokia, every time. Easy to use, don't break, very reliable - and some are soooo sexy. My latest one is the 8800.......mmmmmm, fab!
AlbionLass
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-07-2006, 08:47 AM
I've got the Sony Ericsoon K800i with the 3.2 MP camera, I'm pleased with it so far, the internet browsing is fast and reliable which is a must. The video calling is a welcome upgrade too.

I had a K750i previously, both on contract with O2 and have been delighted with both.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2006, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by SpottyDogsRule
Hi there myschievous i have the sony ericsson k800i and i did love it before it broke. i have loads of time left on my contract where (unless i pay to have the phoen repaired) i will be paying £15 a month for a phone that doesnt work.

Thanks all for your input keep 'em coming!!
arn't they suppossed to just fix it if you are under contract??...I don't even think I had insurance with it at the time when they fixed one of mine before??...I think you need to fight with them even more about it even though you are probably fed up now.

The problem I had with my K750i was with the keys, grit got behind them and I couldn't use them anymore...I wanted a case for it but they hadn't made one at the time. Body Glove have made one for the K800i though already so I got one to stop that possible issue.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2