Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 08:34 PM

Do your dogs ever have a day of it??

You know where they just are a pain in the bum's all day for no reason?

Well all 3 have had ones of those days today

Shila's followed me round all day, if she was told to stay she commando crawled to follow me, Rof has been literally in my face all day, trying to get on my knee no matter what im doing, but then because he is trying Shila wants to be in on the action so i've had 2 large un's fighting for attention today, Des has actually been pretty good in the house!

Took them for the last walk and i dont even know why i went to be honest, i was completely ignored by all 3 for the entire time, Shila charged at a couple of drunks and got all giddy and excited and ended up in the pond
Rof decided the ball wasn't good enough for him today and bolted through 2 fields after something, refused to come back for half a hour, while he's running in circles after nothingness des also takes a dip in the pond (which stinks )
I finally get Rof back, put him on lead and Des buggars off after a rabbit now des NEVER chases, she has no interest in it at all or so she led both me and O/H to believe

All in all its just one of those days with them, god knows what got into them but if its like it 2morrow im on strike

Do your lot ever have days?x
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-08-2011, 03:04 PM
quite often - i thiink she saves all her naughty up now and spends it in 1 day. Happens about once a month, she bark, be naughty on her walk, try getting on sofa, try nicking my dinner and usually distroy a toy and compleatly ignor everyword i say