Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Harleygjc
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-04-2011, 04:45 PM

Online Gamer

Anyone from Dogsey a online PC gamer? as in one of the many mmorpg that are still going, I've been playing Everquest 2 for just over six years, and,although it's still going I think it's starting to die as grouping is hard to get now.

Looking forward to trying The Old Republic as and when it finally comes out!

Just wondered if there is anyone on here that plays any online games! Hopefully not WoW as it's dreadfull

Anyone else or is it just me?
Greenfae
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Shhhhhhhh

Old replublic is not allowed to be mentioned in this household as me and OH have both had minor mmorpg addictions.

I hang my head in shame to say that it was WOW. OH is now 4 years clean, I'm 2 years clean (with one minor relapse). Before WOW I played Neverwinternights for a year, it was loads better I have to say. I had to stop WOW when it started to eel like I had a second job!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Yes....I used to be.I have played all sorts from WOW to Disney's Toontown.My favourite is Guild Wars and I am very much looking forward to the launch of Guild wars 2!
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 05:36 PM
I spend my life in left4dead 2, though admittedly I'm too much of a wuss to play it online with strangers
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 05:48 PM
I used to when I had a desktop PC (Final Fantasy, WOW and City of Heros)
Now I have a laptop, so don't play on there!

PS3 online games though!
OH plays online on his PC though
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 05:50 PM
I don't PC game anymore, but I do play Call of Duty (+other games) online via my XBOX rather obessively.

I was a bit of a WOW geek once upon a time.
Harleygjc
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-04-2011, 11:40 AM
nnnnooooooo what is it with WOW?? I tried it after I had a problem with high pings on eq2 which turned out to be virgin's fault ( and still is!) I tried hard to like it but gave up after a few days as I just found it awfull, mind you all the brats on there didn't help!

I'm still on Everquest 2 which, although the server pop is dropping is still really good, I've not seen anything of Guild wars 2 yet but heard it may come out the same time as a certain other long awaited mmorpg! should be a intresting fight between em! cough down with the sith!! cough hehe
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2011, 02:25 PM
My son does a lot of gaming. He`s just made lots of money selling off the virtual gold he`s amassed because he`s decided to leave a game.
Did you know there are people in China who deal in it?
Harleygjc
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-04-2011, 05:23 PM
aye it's a well known problem, it's known as plat farmers and soe have done alot to try to eradicate them but they still get through sometimes! I know that if soe or ebay at some point find a acct that is involved with it they will shut it down fairly quick. It's taken me along time to make the money I have and I'm spending it very slowly hehe
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2011, 05:30 PM
WOW was good until kids started mucking around on it. Luckily most of the immature people were on the Alliance server because of the 'cool' characters...the Horde server with its 'ugly' characters (trolls, orcs, tauren, etc.) was far less popular. I was on Horde!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >