View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 10:07 AM
Pet corrector spray and noise alarm in one pocket, noise and smell alarm in the other pocket (had some bad experiences on walks with both my dogs being attacked in separate incidents so prefer to be forearmed). Oh and some tissues too.

Don't have poo bags or treats in pockets as these are kept in a little fabric bag that covers Cherry's flexi-lead handle.
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 11:01 AM
I can't carry tennis balls in the pocket - he pickpockets them out for when HE thinks its ball time.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 11:23 AM
Tissues, door key and poo bags.

x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 11:27 AM
mine usually consists of poo bags treats, a tennis ball.... then when they are offlead the leads get shoved in there too.

however i noticed the other day when the weather was nice and i didnt need my jacket that there was a distinctive lack of pockets to fit everything in
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Tissues , poo bags , house key and mobile phone
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 08:41 AM
Nothing ! I carry a hand bag (shoulder bag) as I have to carry my epipens and they won't fit in a pocket. In my bag I have pizzles, poo bags, wet wipes and toilet roll (Duncan's hairy bum needs a bit of cleaning sometimes ). Keys and purse too.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Vaseline in the left hand jeans pocket, mobile phone in right. Poo bags in both the back jeans pockets and my keys (car/door) in one of them, ALWAYS! I feel naked if I don't have all of these in my pockets. I actually have permanent indentions in the shape of the round Vaseline tub and the mobile in all my jeans pockets.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Nothing ! I carry a hand bag (shoulder bag) as I have to carry my epipens and they won't fit in a pocket. In my bag I have pizzles, poo bags, wet wipes and toilet roll (Duncan's hairy bum needs a bit of cleaning sometimes ). Keys and purse too.
Ooh-too much information!
We use "nature's toilet paper" (leaves) when necessary but one time I was just grabbing some leaves to wipe Parker's bum when he reversed into me and wiped himself on my trousers! Husband made it worse as he said "never mind at least they are poo-coloured already!" (I prefer to call it beige!).
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2