Our sister sites
Azz
Administrator
Male 

29-12-2010, 02:32 PM

Jeremy Hunt is not impartial

Jeremy Hunt has said:

Originally Posted by Jeremy Hunt

Rather than worry about Rupert Murdoch owning another TV channel, what we should recognise is that he has probably done more to create variety and choice in British TV than any other single person because of his huge investment in setting up Sky TV, which, at one point, was losing several million pounds a day.

We would be the poorer and wouldn't be saying that British TV is the envy of the world if it hadn't been for him being prepared to take that commercial risk. We need to encourage that kind of investment.
if Vince cable is not impartial, neither is Jeremy Hunt! The only difference is that Vince Cable spoke out against the Murdoch empire, whilst Jeremy Hunt has spoken out in support of the Murdoch empire.

Murdoch is bad enough, and has enough power as it is - it will be a sad day for Great Britain if he gets to take over SKY

If it bothers you too, please sign: http://www.38degrees.org.uk/page/s/J...rtial#petition
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Whilst I agree he isn't impartial I find I actaully agree with what he is saying