Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hope Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-10-2010, 11:13 AM

Jude - Overlooked for over a year

Jude came into Hope’s care over a year ago and has been overlooked so many times – black dogs are hard to rehome, staffies, especially crosses are hard to home and older dogs are hard to rehome and right now dogs in general are hard to rehome. Jude is fighting all of the above all by herself and she doesn’t deserve to be without her own family anymore. She is a little lumpy and bumpy and greying round the muzzle but surely she deserves a break.

Jude is a 6 - 8 year old staffie cross. She is currently on foster in South Wales and loves the company of her foster family.

She gets on well with the visiting children in the home but can be a little grumbly if pestered too much so needs to be homed with older or dog savvy children. Middle aged ladies are allowed to grumble … I do!

She walks well on a halti and is fine with other dogs as long as she doesn't feel overwhelmed. She is currently living with another dog but would probably be happiest living as an only dog as she loves the company of her humans.

She needs a home without cats or small furries and also needs a secure garden.

Her foster home has been working on her recall which is now perfect. When off lead she is muzzled as a precaution she is generally be distracted by the sound of her squeaky toy!

She is fine being left for a few hours although she may try and help herself to food from the fridge! As long as the fridge door is secured she is fine in the house and is not destructive. She is fully housetrained and generally an undemanding and easy dog to have around.

Her foster home has worked so hard to give Jude the best chance of her own home but she is still being overlooked.

“She is the sweetest little dog you can imagine, there's nothing better than coming home from a long day in work and seeing her bounding up to see me, usually giving me a toy as a present. She gives the best doggy kisses, she's come so far since being here and does everything she can just to please me and is in doggy heaven when she's cwtched up to me on the sofa having her belly tickled.”

Jude would love a new family and promises to give you Staffy kisses and the biggest smile in the world when you walk in the room.

All Hope Rescue dogs are neutered, vaccinated, wormed, flea treated and microchipped prior to rehoming. A homecheck will be required, and you will need to come and meet the dog with your own dogs and family. Hope Rescue rehomes throughout the UK.
Hope Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-11-2010, 02:59 PM
Will Jude get to spend this Christmas with her new forever family?
Hope Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

15-12-2010, 09:49 AM
Jude has found her family for Christmas!

At last
Closed Thread