Our sister sites
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2007, 07:15 PM

Britain's Got Talent

So... who has been watching this???

Who do you want to win??

I was really peeed off last night that Craig the Baton Twirler didn't get through..

Wednesday night Semi Finalists were:

Paul Potts (Opera singer)
Damon Scott (monkey puppet)

Thursday nights Semi Finalists were:

Kombat Breakers (breakdancers)
Bessie Curzons (West End type child actress/singer)

Tonight's semi finals are on now..

I think..tonights will be

very hard!!!

I want Scott Holtham to go through

and the Kit Kat Dolls are fabulous
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2007, 07:29 PM
I think that the most talented person there is definetly the opera guy, Paul Potts, his voice is amazing.

I was gutted that little Dominic and the Jake Pratt didnt go through, they are stars in the making!

I am unsure who will win, maybe Besse, she is a talented little girl and I can def see her on the west end in the future.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2007, 08:26 PM
i havent been watching im afraid , but my mammy wants the opera guy to win she said he is incredible . xx
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2007, 08:36 PM
I can't see the opera man winning, he does not project much personailty and whilst his voice is excellent, opera is rarely commercial enough to do well in the mainstream.
I can't stand precocious brats and am horrified to see two now through even if one can actually sing (and overact) as for the one tonight, what was the public thinking!!!!!!
For the Royal Variety, I can see the bar wizards being a front runner as they have the sort of "different" entertaining act that is often found on there, ditto the Kombat Breakers, very inspiring. Monkey man - too much of a loose canon and I don't think he has the "big time" temperament.
It will be interesting tomorrow!
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2007, 08:44 PM
I really like Bessie Curzons I think she is very good, but that opra guy is good to.
I would even like to guess who will win the people who phone in normally pick the one i wouldnt think would go though normally in these sorts of shows, but so far they have surprised me i suppose, i do like that little girl but i dont think she should go though they only voted for her because she was cute, i though that song tonight was to high for her.
I really liked the man on the trampoline if you saw him, he didn't go though
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2007, 12:32 PM
that connie is sooo sweet, but its the cute factor that got her through, me and oh like the bar wizzards they are so entertaining!

Alex
xx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2007, 12:37 PM
I think all of them are worthy winners, although agree onnie got through because she's cute lol! I hope it's a variety act that gets through rather than a singer. I did hope that the trampoline man would make it through but there we are.
Becky
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2007, 12:51 PM
I like the bar wizzards to, they are so quick i dont know how theydont drop them. amazing.