View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2006, 07:31 AM
I have a picture in my head of a sad little face looking up as you opened the door - bless him, what a good boy!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2006, 08:32 AM
Poor old Bruno, tell him he can come and live with me I can just picture his sad little face
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2006, 08:54 AM
thanks all !!

Janet - all his wordly goods are packed and he is planning to jump on a train today - he will see you at the other end - poor wee abused lamb !!! lol
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2006, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
thanks all !!

Janet - all his wordly goods are packed and he is planning to jump on a train today - he will see you at the other end - poor wee abused lamb !!! lol
ooooo i'm excited cant wait to meet him

Do you want to have Toby for a week, you wouldn't know you were walking him when he's on the lead, much better for a lady in your condition
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2006, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
ooooo i'm excited cant wait to meet him

Do you want to have Toby for a week, you wouldn't know you were walking him when he's on the lead, much better for a lady in your condition

yes why not as bruno wont like toby being their anyway !!!

funnily enough I went for a walk with my friend yesterday and her 5 months old in the buggy - she insisted on taking Bruno off me as she didnt want me getting tugged and Bruno walked like a an angel beside her and her wee one in the buggy - Caleb ( her son) loves him and was trying to poke his fingers out the side of his buggy to get at Bruno and he was oblivious proving that he could walk nicely beside the buggy !! so there is hope for me yet. if I didnt look like a complete idiot i would take him out with my buggy now without baby just to get him to slow down ¬!!!

my friend wouldnt even give me him back when we went up a hill as he was good for pulling the buggy up - what about my humongous belly to get pulled up the hill ???
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2006, 09:27 AM
Good Boy Bruno Sounds like he's going to be good for you when take him and the baby out
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

11-10-2006, 09:35 AM
Don't think tooo badly of yourself its happened to us all Poor little lamb sitting waiting patiently at the door, def not dense .
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2006, 09:37 AM
Awww poor Bruno outside, but he was a good boy, extra bonios for you brunster! :smt007
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2