Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2011, 07:49 AM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Maybe the whole post would be better off gone as I doubt OP will return now!
I fully agree it is not acceptable to post e-mails on a public forum, and these can be disclosable documents in a law suit.

Apart from an invasion of privacy and it is not in anyone's interests to read these other than the OP.

I have refrained from posting on this thread so far due to the strong feelings I have regarding the OP however I think its longevity has outlived any potential use.
elcid123
New Member!
Female 

09-05-2011, 07:52 AM
This is from Michelle (not her husband). I agree with you all. Posting the e-mails was disgusting - I did not know that had happened - in all fairness I did not know about the latest response either from the couple who now own Charlie because it had gone to a different e-mail account and was unaware of it at the time of writing my original e-mail. I merely wanted to talk to someone (not my husband) about the fact that I felt bereaved. The couple have responded and I am sure from their response that they love Bob (Charlie).
Perhaps it's easy to make judgements about other people when they are over emotional about a dog they have loved and lost and are not acting in a rational way. All I can say is sorry on behalf of myself and my husband, and apologise to the hapless couple caught up in all this. I hope that no-one on this forum ever feels as distraught as I do now. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy
Please try not to judge to harshly - I feel as guilty as hell - I just wanted to chat.
By
Joe's mum
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2011, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by elcid123 View Post
This is from Michelle (not her husband). I agree with you all. Posting the e-mails was disgusting - I did not know that had happened - in all fairness I did not know about the latest response either from the couple who now own Charlie because it had gone to a different e-mail account and was unaware of it at the time of writing my original e-mail. I merely wanted to talk to someone (not my husband) about the fact that I felt bereaved. The couple have responded and I am sure from their response that they love Bob (Charlie).
Perhaps it's easy to make judgements about other people when they are over emotional about a dog they have loved and lost and are not acting in a rational way. All I can say is sorry on behalf of myself and my husband, and apologise to the hapless couple caught up in all this. I hope that no-one on this forum ever feels as distraught as I do now. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy
Please try not to judge to harshly - I feel as guilty as hell - I just wanted to chat.
By
Joe's mum
If it's any consolation I know exactly how distraught and guilty you are feeling, you just have to remember the good times and know that Bob is being loved and looked after now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-05-2011, 07:57 AM
I am so sorry you had to rehome Bob but what is done is done now you really should be moving on.

I had to return a dog at 8 months back to the breeder and then she was rehomed form the breeder to lovely family in the West Midlands. I kept in touch with the breeder while she was there and the breeder informed me of the prgress and then one eveningout of the blue I got a call from the lady who had rehomed her.

I was very upset and happy at the same time she promised to keep in contact and she did, she also offered to meet us halfway for a meet to which I said no it was to to raw for me and I felt not good for Zanta not that she batted an eye lid at us leaving her with the breeder when she was returned. Eventually the contact stopped I was a bit unsettled at first then I had another dog and I wa able to move on then recently we lost him to illness and Zantas owner affered for us to go meet Zanta which we did.

Her daughter in her late teens was worried we would take her back after 51/2 years and I explained to her definatley not she was not my dog from the day I returned her. If I had felt that way I would not of taken up the kind invitation.

We met her had lots of lovely cuddles and took some photos we will not visit again even though the offer is there.

It is very sad but you do have to get on with the decision you took and not look back.
elcid123
New Member!
Female 

09-05-2011, 07:57 AM
Thank you moderator for removing the e-mails - I was not aware that they had been posted and can only apologise. My problem was feeling bereaved and the delay in receiving replies from the new owner were causing me to worry - although obviously I was overreacting. Thank you once again for your intervention.
HiHoSilver
Dogsey Senior
Male 

09-05-2011, 08:05 AM
Looks like you'd better keep your husband away from your dogsey account Michelle!
Dooley
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-05-2011, 08:29 AM
op, i don`t think it`s folk here that you need to be apologising to, you need to apologise to charlies owners for the complete disregard you shown for their personal details it`s obvious they have the internet they could very easily stumble across this thread and realise what has happened, i feel for you i do but charlie has a new life now and seems happy and settled as it`s what is reflected within their contact to you surely that is worth celebrating as many, many dogs are not so lucky.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Thread locked pending a review by Admin.
Thank you.
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5