Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2011, 10:26 AM

Poor Tashas (contains cruelty).

When I was little there was a little white tortie cat, mostly white, she was called Tasha, and was my sisters cat, Tasha didn't stay in a lot, she and our other cat Domino was trapped in a burning house, when the firemen got there Domino dissapeared and became feral, although he was seen for years after he wouldn't go anywhere near people, or houses, Tasha stayed, but became fearful of being inside, so had a little house in the garden, Tasha was happy, she would come to people, but not the house, and she lived for ages outthere, content in her way of life, unfornatly one day she went missing, no-one knew why, until one of the nieghbours found a white tortie in their garden, bleedin badly and called the RSPCA, the cat died on the way to the vets, she had been shot, later this was found out to be the other neighbour who had been taking pot shots for fun, his fun killed Tasha.

Last week I was talking to who I found out owned Tasha's mother, who was the same colour and also called Tasha, we found out after she was talking about a Tasha and I thought she was talking about mine, well my sisters, she said that her Tasha was a friendly cat, but after this went on with the first Tasha went missing a few months later, to then be found hung and burned on a tree at the local park. This was years ago, but on hearing it I couldn't believe it, I just hope that both mother and daughter are together again, free from the pain that humans can inflict on the innocent because of 'fun', its such a shame that two cats have had to suffer because of sick people, and its worse that more and more are suffering everyday aswell.

R.I.P to the two Tashas, R.I.P to all animals who have lost their lives because of sick people, I hope that you are all free from pain, and enjoying time at rainbow bridge.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2011, 10:29 AM
To make it worse, the fire that caused Domino to run and Tasha to be like she was, was also man made, people tried to catch Domino in vain for years, photos were taken of him, and some people even left food out for him, but he lost trust in people, and wouldn't be around them, everytime someone got close he would run back to the farmers fields, and he would never be caught in any humane traps, I suppose at least he was neutered, so didn't add anymore cats to live like he did.