Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Molly is now on DogLost:
http://www.doglost.co.uk/forum.asp?ID=9489

I feel so guilty, seeing it up there saying she was attacked, and no doubt people will comment on it
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 05:10 PM
Let people reading Doglost think what they want. They don't know what actually happened today and if they did know the circumstances they would know that you are a good and responsible owner with a well behaved and friendly dog and what has happened today is totally out of character.

The main think is that Molly's details have been entered so there is more chance of her being found.

I don't know what more to say, I know that you feel really bad about what has happened, but as you say there is little more you can do. You have given Molly's owner your full support and she knows how to get hold of you if there is anything she needs. xx
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Thankyou Majuka for your posts, and thank you to everyone for your support, it means a lot.
I was afraid people would judge me to be a bad dog owner.
I know we've got to take precautions from now on.
I'm going to stick to our local park for a while, with Teagan on the long lead.

I've had some good news today, but not about Molly, so today has been very hard on the emotions.

I'm hoping tomorrow will bring some luck.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 05:32 PM
No-one here is going to think you are a bad owner. What has happened was very upsetting and very frightening for everyone concerned but it has happened now and you cannot change that.

Will Molly's owner ring you if she gets any news?

Are we allowed to ask what your good news is, or am I just being nosey?!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-05-2007, 05:40 PM
A bad owner would take a nasty dog, let it off lead, stand back while it attacks another dog and them calmly walk off and not care what happend to the other dog.
You have a well trained dog who acted out of character and have done everything you were able to to help find the other dog.

Now that to me says you are not a bad owner but one who more owners should be like.

I hope little molly is found soon.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Molly's owner said they will keep me up to date, and I hope they do, as I want to pay any expenses that may occur.
I would also like to give her some flowers when the whole thing is over.

Good news is that completion for my business will be done tomorrow...after months of waiting and solicitors being idiots!
I have to go to the bank first thing to transfer the money, and the shop should be mine by the end of the day (if all goes to plan).
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Well everything crossed for you, I'm sure she'll be found.
Becky
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 05:48 PM
We've got fingers and paws crossed here that you will get a call very soon saying that Molly has been found.

Brilliant news about the business, hope all goes well tomorrow for you. xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Hevvur, just to let you know I am thinking of you too.
Such an awfull thing to happen, I would be so upset too.
{{{{{}}}}} to you and Teagan
Stephanie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2007, 06:01 PM
Hevvur hon, try not to get too upset over this, it happens and you have been as responsible about it as you can and have helped in every way possible (HUGS).

Has Teagan ever showed any signs of negativity to smaller dogs ? you used to have a yorkie live with you too didnt you.....Kinsgley ? how was she around him then ?

As much as we try to anayse a situation dog, language can be so subtle we may never pick up on an incident and know what started it.

I know Im up the other end of the country but if there is anything I can do please dont hesititate to pm me.

I hope the other little dog is found.

xx
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >