Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:43 PM
how horrible!!!
you sound so brave with all that adreneline a pumping!!
yet another numpty with a dog out of control to spoil it for the rest of us
thank goodness you have insurance
{{{hugs}}} to you all! boy do you need em
madisondobie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Omg i hope you and your dogs recover - such a frightening situation, what a complete muppet that man was i hope he gets the maximum punishment they can give him. Sending good vibes and hugs to you and your dogs.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by Freysterdewdrop View Post
The police called abou 2. The rangers mangaged to keep him there. They have him and the dog in custody. It turns out the dog is stolen. It belongs to a man down south. The dog is a trained gaurd and security dog. I have asked that they dont have the dog pts. I feel sorry for him. The man is being prosicuted for drinking in a public place, for failing to keeping the dog under control (he had been orded to have the dog muzzled and on a harness when walked) and for theft.
imo that is not a trained dog.it is an out of control dog
Freysterdewdrop
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:46 PM
She is stable but very weak. Cody is terrified. He is under my bed and wont come out. Meg is my shadow, she wont leave me alone. OH is gunning for the guy. Also insisting I go to hospital. I have cuts all over my face, leg and arms. Plus a really sore back and ribs. I think I only managed to stay calm because the adrenalin was still pumping. I am trying to understand what set the dog off? My 3 have been trained not to go up to other dogs to keep away from these situations. But this dog ignored meg and cody. I just dont understand
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-11-2009, 04:47 PM
I hope the dogs are feeling better soon especially Frey.

I am so glad the Rangers turned up and he is now in custody and what a nice gesture re : the dog.

Stupid stupid man I hope this teaches him a lesson.

Best wishes to you and your dogs.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:47 PM
She is stable but very weak. Cody is terrified. He is under my bed and wont come out. Meg is my shadow, she wont leave me alone. OH is gunning for the guy. Also insisting I go to hospital. I have cuts all over my face, leg and arms. Plus a really sore back and ribs. I think I only managed to stay calm because the adrenalin was still pumping. I am trying to understand what set the dog off? My 3 have been trained not to go up to other dogs to keep away from these situations. But this dog ignored meg and cody. I just dont understand
Please go to the hospital
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
imo that is not a trained dog.it is an out of control dog
sadly in this day and age there is a very fine line between the two, the quality of training given to these dogs depends on many things, eg, is it a reputable company using them,
many dogs used by less reputable people are just trained to have a go at anything that moves
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:51 PM
I wouldnt have thought for a second it was anything your dogs did, I would think the trigger will lay in the way this dog has been brought up and handled.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I wouldnt have thought for a second it was anything your dogs did, I would think the trigger will lay in the way this dog has been brought up and handled.
Sounds to me that this dog was dragged up, much like the kids probably are being, carling at 11am?!?!!
Freysterdewdrop
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
Please go to the hospital
Im keeping a vigil by the phone. Just incase the vets need to get me
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »