View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Thanks guys we had a great time, The Dane is the biggest he has met and it was so funny, it kept play bowing and batting Ben and even that didn't phase him

We also met a completely mad springer, mad even by Springer standards, it paid no attention to its owners and insisted on running head on into everything, me, the fence posts, ben etc the only time Ben let out a small growl was when it jumped over his back .

And we met a black lab that tried to hump him furiously, Ben was quite vocal at that too, but no actual teeth or lip snarling
2 yorkies, 2 collies and a JRT cross and all was well!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Thanks guys we had a great time, The Dane is the biggest he has met and it was so funny, it kept play bowing and batting Ben and even that didn't phase him

We also met a completely mad springer, mad even by Springer standards, it paid no attention to its owners and insisted on running head on into everything, me, the fence posts, ben etc the only time Ben let out a small growl was when it jumped over his back .

And we met a black lab that tried to hump him furiously, Ben was quite vocal at that too, but no actual teeth or lip snarling
2 yorkies, 2 collies and a JRT cross and all was well!!
Great stuff.. Im so pleased for you all... its nice to be able to go for walks without that fear
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2008, 05:40 PM
I'm glad he is doing so well
I love the pictures especially the one "head to head"
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2