register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wuzzles
New Member!

07-02-2005, 01:52 PM
I only left the food down for a short time and i dont have the time to watch here,even tried putting her on own away from others as i do not want them to eat hers,and when i did take it up day after day and not feed treats or anything inbetween she just lost so much weight,i think i will just have to leave her on meat and pasta. :javascript:emoticon('')
Confused?
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2005, 04:07 PM
If she likes meat and pasta have you thought about feeding raw?
wuzzles
New Member!

07-02-2005, 04:15 PM
thought is about as far as it got ('')not sure about the mess,i know thats a bit wimpy and a cop out('ops:')
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Its not that bad ...really! If you have freezer room you can buy everything already minced if you prefer and then just defrost and feed.
Not trying to convert you....its not for everyone but my boys have never looked better or enjoyed their food as much.
wuzzles
New Member!

07-02-2005, 04:36 PM
maybe have to stop wimping out and give it a go,
Nursey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-02-2005, 07:05 PM
Wuzzles, no I don't give mixer with the Naturediet, it's complete as it is.

I have two yankee dogs, 1 black and 1 black&tan, Levi and Duncan.
I also have four bitches, 2 blacks 1 black&tan and 1 buff. Lily, Kitty. Poppy and Jasmine.
Lily is the mother of Poppy and Jasmine. I'm showing Lily, Kitty and Jasmine. Jazz is the only one going to Crufts this year though because Mike Gadsby is judging, so no Afterglows allowed. I've been to Crufts many times, but this is the first time I have exhibited one of my own breeding, (only ever had the one litter). Do you show your Americans?

Dawn R.
wuzzles
New Member!

07-02-2005, 11:02 PM
well tonight she ate the whole pouch and some mixer,yes i do show mine.

Toffee my buff boy does showing,heelwork to music and gundog work and agility however he is out of work at the moment due to a fall at agility late last year.

Fudge my black and tan boy does all of the above except the gundog work,he did a heel work to music display at crufts and DD last year with my 7year old daughter,she and he came 2nd at richmond last year and they are at crufts this year in the YKC jumping finals on the friday.

Both boys have all there good citz tests.

Pickle who is now 11 months has done her bronze and silver good citz and is working towards her gold,i have her entered at crufts,this is also my first time with one of my own dog,so nervously excited.
wuzzles
New Member!

08-02-2005, 01:26 PM
Well all of last nights dinner and this mornings breakfast went with no fuss or picking bits out,she actually ate it as quick as my boys,hope this is a turning point,fingers crossed.
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-02-2005, 08:26 PM
Wuzzles, don't cockcroe (sp) I have been through that with ours, you think they are going to eat it, you buy it in in bulk, next day, they go off it.

Ian
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2005, 07:41 PM
if my dogs are off their food they still will take goats mik or a bio yogurt seems to sort them out
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2