Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x_rose_x
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-10-2008, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by Dale's mum View Post
Thanks for the replies.
We'll keep at it. I suppose I just worried because he tried another class and got put off and by something and I don't want the same again. Last night his only problem was an owner who kept muddling left and right

Megan We've been told to book the advanced class for January 7pm So might get to see you and Rose there.
I think everyone does that at some point, Just part of the fun trying to remember to shout the right command

We were when they said to put Rose in the advanced one, But I think it's because there is 3 advanced classes and only 1 beginners, In the advance there is a mix of people some who compete and some who don't, beginners(first dog they have tried agility with) and ones who have done agility for quite a while, Which is good as you learn from watching everyone what to do and what not to do

Think we have her booked in for Jan, will need to check with mum and if not get her booked back in, as although she's still got some way to go she is really enjoying it, She loves to do some circles(outruns) between equipment But she is getting better each week and they are becoming smaller and she goes straight back to mum when she calls her (mum takes her at agility).
I know Kodi's booked for March though, Decided to wait til he was 2 years old since he is a big boy, Don't want to risk him hurting himself by starting him too early, So I'm just cheating and teaching him all the turns and the commands now...He's scared of tunnels though so think I will work on that before we start in March, and teaching him to walk along a ft wide plank on the ground as he's quite big
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2