Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by annestaff
Cut a lemon in half and scoop out the middle replacing it with salt and put in a dish at the back of the fridge. The salt absorbs any bad smells and the lemon makes it smell lovely
Good tip Anne
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by Christine
Try a few drops of lavender/rose/any one you like oil in some tepid water & give a rub over chair with well rung out cloth, might do the trick

Just wondering where the middle bit came from in the quote because I didn't say that - and can't see where anyone else did, how did it get there

lemon shouldn`t cost owt where Fred lives F more he saves more he can spend on essentials like cream cakes, beer & dry white wine etc

Who put that - cos I didn't
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by annestaff
Cut a lemon in half and scoop out the middle replacing it with salt and put in a dish at the back of the fridge. The salt absorbs any bad smells and the lemon makes it smell lovely
genie something simple thanks i will try that that smell is annoying me i have a fine nose
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

08-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Just wondering where the middle bit came from in the quote because I didn't say that - and can't see where anyone else did, how did it get there

lemon shouldn`t cost owt where Fred lives F more he saves more he can spend on essentials like cream cakes, beer & dry white wine etc

me I said it Foxy says originally posted by Christine , as suggestion to your funny smelling chair
are you confused
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by Christine
me I said it Foxy says originally posted by Christine , as suggestion to your funny smelling chair
are you confused

Oh I see now Its just that it appeared in the middle of my quote and I didn't know you could do that, sorry Christine, it doesn't take much to confuse me these days, I live in a state of utter confusion most of the time

I thought my computer had been hijacked
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

08-09-2005, 11:35 AM
Oh I see now Its just that it appeared in the middle of my quote and I didn't know you could do that, sorry Christine, it doesn't take much to confuse me these days, I live in a state of utter confusion most of the time

I thought my computer had been hijacked
Don`t know how it gets where, I just press quote
you`re all trying to confuse me I know thing is about confusion I understand my own, just can`t understan anyone elses & they can`t understand mine
are we all confused now....good
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Foxy is perfect in confusing, sometimes i don`t know where i am
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-09-2005, 12:13 PM
you are right there you always have to think of the essentials did you see that orb on the morning post
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2