Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2013, 06:45 AM

Not friends with Remus!

Am in an extremely bad mood this morning after being kept away all night by Remus! Getting in and out of his bed, on and off ours, up and down the stairs, wondering round the bedroom, whining at our bedroom door and the landing and lounge door......all night! All because he heard Paul and his eldest seen come in from a gig in the early hours of the morning and can smell that Ben is sleeping in the lounge. Grrrrrrrrr! I hadn't gone to bed until midnight, which is late for me, because I dozed off sitting upright earlier in the day because I was so knackered....mainly because other half chose not to look for the gig tickets until 11.30 the night before the gig and couldn't find them....so we then had no do an hours search of the kitchen because he had left them 'safe' on a worksurface where both the dogs and the children could reach them! Think the boys got it at 1 am and Remus carried of being a plank until 5.... and then Merryn woke up at 6!

Am so glad that our dog walker friend is walking them today......but she is doing it at her own request so that I will have her 20 month old daughter later today. Not in the mood for anyone today really!

Rant rant rant rant
Megsy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-05-2013, 07:16 AM
Sorry you had a bad night. I have some sympathy. I woke up to hear a lot of banging from downstairs. I came down to find two hounds fighting over my son's Nintendo DS. I have no idea whether it stills works and am awaiting the right moment to tell him. Wish me luck!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2013, 07:22 AM
Originally Posted by Megsy View Post
Sorry you had a bad night. I have some sympathy. I woke up to hear a lot of banging from downstairs. I came down to find two hounds fighting over my son's Nintendo DS. I have no idea whether it stills works and am awaiting the right moment to tell him. Wish me luck!
Hehe what game were they trying to play! Surely they realise you need opposable thumbs for a DS! Good luck!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2013, 07:50 AM
Oh, my sleep got interrupted I'd be like a demon Half slept and having someone else's kid,not good.I have one word for you BEROCCA!!!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2013, 08:16 AM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post
Oh, my sleep got interrupted I'd be like a demon Half slept and having someone else's kid,not good.I have one word for you BEROCCA!!!
Haha...well thankfully he did not wake the children....and I'm used to lack of sleep because my eldest daughter has struggled with sleep since she was born. Going through a good phase at the moment, with help from the doctor, so I am pretty topped up on sleep. Both dogs have gone off with dog walker friend so I am now going to tackle the mess that is the house before she comes back with little Eva for the play date!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2013, 08:35 AM

We had a couple of years dealing with the "night terrors" with the youngest. Seeing people and animals in her room, sleepwalking, talking absolute jibberish, wasn't pretty.Absolute no recollection in the morning.Thank God we're past that
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by Eileen Duffy View Post

We had a couple of years dealing with the "night terrors" with the youngest. Seeing people and animals in her room, sleepwalking, talking absolute jibberish, wasn't pretty.Absolute no recollection in the morning.Thank God we're past that
I really hope we don't get those. We are at four years of disturbed nights now...but like I say she's doing really well at the moment, and her little sister has always been different.