View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-04-2007, 05:54 PM
it is criminal damage but it would have to be the housing ass who brings it to court, but without evidence its there word against hers.
then they could claim they are being victimised etc.
at the very less the housing ass should try their best to find you a suitable home and should understand the need you have with the recent events.
i know your doing it for your kids but i hope your doing it for yourself too.
good luck i hope you find a great home for you and the kids and can put all this behind you and start a fresh and be happy.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-04-2007, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by eloquence View Post
i think its awful too, especially that its been going on for nearly 7 years now.

my other neighbours are all saying no don't move cos she'll have won then, but its not like that for us.

you win or loose when you play games, games are fun. this isn't fun, it never has been. and i sure as hell don't think some crazy woman calling my daughter an 'ugly f***ing b**ch' is a game.
all i know right now is that we're out of here, and i can't wait!
yeah but theres another point to that maybe they think if you have moved they will be next in line.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 06:01 PM
oh no they've had their fair share of this woman too i promise, smashed windows etc the lot.
just i guess we get most of it because when she starts on us she doesn't have so far to stagger(drunk) cos we are next door!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 06:08 PM
So much for what the government are saying then, that they've brought out new legislation to evict people like this if they're upsetting other tenants Why should you have to up and move and not her!!!! It's a blooming disgrace imo Especially as almost the whole street knows what she's like and would back you up.

Hey ho, time to move on and get out of this nightmare. All the best, I don't know how you've put up with this for as long as you have quite honestly! I hope you get the perfect neighbours where you move to next!
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
So much for what the government are saying then, that they've brought out new legislation to evict people like this if they're upsetting other tenants Why should you have to up and move and not her!!!! It's a blooming disgrace imo Especially as almost the whole street knows what she's like and would back you up.

Hey ho, time to move on and get out of this nightmare. All the best, I don't know how you've put up with this for as long as you have quite honestly! I hope you get the perfect neighbours where you move to next!
perfect neighbours?
i'm aiming for no neighbours for 50 miles in any direction!!!
a house in the middle of nowhere will be great!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2007, 07:30 PM
I know its not what you should have to do but it seems its going to be the only way to get away from this person and her Family.
We had to do this about 15-16 years ago we lived in a council house and we got them to move us not to a different area just a different road we had paid for central heating to go in this house and a driveway,but it was the best thing we did we have never been unhappy since the day we did that and eventually bought the house and got our foot on the property ladder.
If you feel that strongly I can't see you can go wrong.I really hope you find somewhere with nice Neighbours and a nice area and you and the Children can live a peaceful existance,after all you deserve it.Remember it will all come back to her one day in some form or another and smack her right between the eyes it did to my neighbour who made our lives hell and I didn't feel any sorrow for her whatsoever and I am not usually that type of person but some people just make you feel that way.
Good luck in your search it is out there you just have to find it.Looking forward to coming on your travels with you .
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by eloquence View Post
perfect neighbours?
i'm aiming for no neighbours for 50 miles in any direction!!!
a house in the middle of nowhere will be great!
Perfect!!! Weren't you looking for kennels a while back too???? I seem to remember you were??? That'd be in the middle of nowhere!!!
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Perfect!!! Weren't you looking for kennels a while back too???? I seem to remember you were??? That'd be in the middle of nowhere!!!
i was yes. i still am, but at the moment have'nt a hope in hell as i have no money to start me off!!

one day i will.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2