Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2011, 08:45 PM

I wanna race too!

So this afternoon, since it was such a nice afternoon and I was going to be there anyway I thought I'd let Jack out for his first wee run in the garden of the summer...well strictly I know it's really still spring but...

Well blow me, Davie and his pal Cole were racing and mucking about outside the garden. Everytime they ran by the garden Jack would run along the fence to try to race them too...it happened when another kid went running by too. It was so funny to see, cause he would then proceed to have a wee mad gallop around the garden for a minute then find a shady bit and flop onto his side in the position we have called 'playing dead rabbit'...have a wee rest then off he'd go again.

Nae bad for an auld bunny...he's 5 which I believe is quite old for a rabbit really.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Bless him, sounds like he flopped, a sign that shows that they are happy if I have that right , although he could be middle aged at this point, not old, depending on his breed and lifestyle,

http://www.rabbit.org/care/facts.html
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 12:15 PM
He's a lop...I think....we got him from a neighbour who is moving, so I'm kinda guessing at the age...I think he's getting to be an old lad.

He's so funny, he's a bit narked today cause it's wetting outside and he doesn't like being a damp bunny...so he's in his hutch sulking.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2011, 12:17 PM
Bless him, he sounds like a character, and I love bunnies with a bit of that :mgreen: .