register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Bon
Almost a Veteran

26-06-2004, 11:46 AM
Wow....great shots Lizzy. Beautiful horse.
Lizzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-06-2004, 12:07 PM
The pics were taken by John Britter Photography, so that is why they are of such high quality.

Thanks Barbara and Bon he is a pretty boy really, even though he is ridiculously large, he has a lovely head.

Jackie, what happened to getting straight back on???!!! I've not yet broken any bones in a fall (managed to break my leg and rupture my cruciate ligament in knee whilst skiing though.. ops: wasn't supposed to ride for a year, ended up being more like 4 months), but have dislocated my shoulder 3 times I think, bruised ribs, bruised hip etc. I have several friends who have broken their backs and a couple who have smashed their pelvis. My best friend Emily, had a bad fall where the horse rolled on top of her, even now she can't remember anything that happened that day. Perhaps it's not the safest past time in the world!!

Thanks Kate You won't be able to just get one, you'll have to have at least 2!!!!!!

Are you sure the horse looked like my Geri Azz? She is a stunner:

Bon
Almost a Veteran

26-06-2004, 05:10 PM
That horse is a stunner. :smt007
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

26-06-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by Lizzy
Are you sure the horse looked like my Geri Azz? She is a stunner:
]
Very much so, in fact I almost had an accident as my brain went funny and I thought 'What the heck is Lizzy doing living here!' lol
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-06-2004, 11:34 PM
lizzy the horse i was riding bolted in traffic,after i came out of plaster i found out i was pregnant with my 1st(she,s 18 now )so never rode again,but both my girls do and hopefully youngest will be getting her own pony soon
it,s just something i don,t think i could ever do again
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2