Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 10:26 PM
fair enough Staffer.......
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 10:34 PM
If you have all these inspections, vet visits and happy customers you should have nothing to fear as you will have plenty of witnesses.

But why has someone done this to you?
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-09-2005, 10:34 PM
i have been breeding fgor 25 years i hav 11 differant breeds i live on a 10 acre farm i lett out propertys i love it its hard work being up all night or suplement feeding pupps every 2 hours but i love it 99% have been fine but i do get the od one with a hart mumer or defect witch is put in a family home for free and most have been given to my vets or nurses at the vets no dog is put down just because it is differant yes most are reg with the kennel club but some arnt manly the cross breds my dogs are happy i dont get mutch bad look all my dogs have heated kennels and i have nearly 20 dogs boys and girls running together all day and they all get on very hard to belive but its true people are jelouse and not one person on this site has ever met me or seen me or seen my dogs or my kennels only what they have heard so how can they judge me it took me 2 years to get my licence we had to do every thing the local council asked the reason the site was put up because i spoke out about banndogs and pittbulls
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-09-2005, 10:36 PM
hi luck star i dont fear any body but the people who did this i now them and i spoke out about there dogs being on cheains fighting them and breeding pitts and bandogs but i will be taking legal action against them
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 10:38 PM
how many times do you put a bitch to mate
what happens to the bitches that cannot produce any more pups
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

07-09-2005, 10:38 PM
Thanks for answering my questions Staffer.

I have a few more:

1) Do you health test your dogs before they are bred? (Any relevant health tests for the breeds)

2) Do you follow KC guidelines on breeding?

3) Can you list the breeds you breed please?
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-09-2005, 10:41 PM
my bitches are bred 2 times and possably 3 if the vet has given her the go a haed and most of my bitches are 11 years old and i have kept them till the end of there days i do find homes for some but only to freinds or family but ocsanly they will be put to family homes all my dogs are good with kids and both pernts are presant at the time of viewing
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 10:42 PM
would you still breed if the dame and sire didn't pass all health test .
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-09-2005, 10:43 PM
yes mostly are done befoer they are bred i breed dobermanns dogue de berdoux mastiffs english bull terriers shihtzues westies
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2005, 10:43 PM
I can't understand why you feel the need to breed so many different breeds? Why? Why cross breed?????
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »