Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
aron
Dogsey Junior
Male 

29-08-2012, 11:36 AM

My new puppy kiya

i have just bought a akita cross mastiff puppy.What a great dog she has learnt to potty train herself with only a few mistakes .She gets on with the three dogs i already own .she already has learnt sit,down,leave and bed with in three days.From the time she came home no problems with nighttime only a couple moans then settled herself . After owning big dogs iam gobsmacked how quick this dog learns with the clicker and treat reward at only 7 weeks old.Not knowing to much about the akita im looking forward to finding out more each day.i have owned a mastiff as a child which was a huge quite dog .But this is something else im very impressed.
i would recomend this cross to anyone looking for a puppy .Im hoping it will continue..........please excuse the spelling.......