Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 04:34 PM
Update

Have seen the vet who was not really concerned. Temperature normal. He hinted that I needed to be more patient, carry on kaolin and feeding bland and often. But not to starve her. Thinking now is not to starve unless vomiting. And to stop her being so active so that blood can go to the digestion instead of the limbs

And if no better by Monday then a sample needs to be taken in. But he said diarrhoea and abs are not a good mix.

Thanks all.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 04:46 PM
OH well that's good, he's put your mind at rest. It's interesting what he said about the not to starve bit, as that's my take on it too unless the dog is sick and will always refuse it anyway. I might take on board too, what your vet has said about the keeping her a bit quieter that makes sense doesn't it what he said there, but of course, that wouldn't apply for my Georgie coz he couldn't get any quieter!

Good luck with Maisie then, I'm sure if you stick to what he says you'll soon see an improvement. I'm yet to see anything from Zena yet which is a worry in itself here
talassie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2011, 05:39 PM
We are just worrywarts H. We worry if they do and we worry if they don't. Lets hope they are both back to normal by next week.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2