View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 08:52 AM
mine have them in the kitchen. if its nice then they have them outside, but it doesnt bother me having to mop the floor after they are done.
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2011, 11:06 AM
Mine eat outside, but my back area is covered in stones and the bones/meat get a lovely covering of small stones, which gets me a wee bit paranoid that the dogs are ingesting these too.......
SarahJade
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-08-2011, 08:34 AM
If it is nice and I will sit out with him, Cookie has them outside, he has tripe/bit chickens outside always, as it's too messy. Any really meaty bones are outside, but anything else he eats on his bed, he has a top blanket, which comes off after the bone and goes in the wash. Makes extra washing but with his allergies I have to wash them frequently anyway and he has loads of blankets to go on the top.
Tegs_mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-08-2011, 07:52 PM
For me it depends what the weather is doing and what he is eating. If it's nice weather or it's something big then I feed him outside. Bad weather or something small generally inside.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2