Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

22-04-2008, 05:44 AM

My Hero!

For reasons that may include tiredness, being late and sheer devilment, I took Willow for a short walk this morning rather than the walk we have done for the last six years. We went out of the block, the same route to The Field, but there, instead of continuing down the footpath, where I let her off the lead for a 20 minute run as we travel through the Dark And Dingy Wood to the main road, I turned right and let her off her lead. She ran for maybe 30 seconds, decided she did not like the Harsh Urban Landscape, where People and Things lurk behind every tree, bush and coke can, and sat, and refused to move until I put her back on her lead so They Wouldn't Get Her...

Then, when I got home she flaked out on the floor. Clearly the effort of protecting her Master (that's me, folks!) from the harsh environment had worn her out. The battles, the exploring, the protecting, the sheer distance we travelled....all 10 minutes of it...
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2008, 05:53 AM
Bless her! She doesn't like the break in routine.....

Get up earlier, you lazy sod
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2008, 06:39 AM
obviously not impressed then. I sometimes confuse mine by doing that.