Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by lianne1983 View Post
I also have the straightners thing going on! And a few others, I go back to the house and check I've locked the front door, sometimes 4 times before I'm 'ok' to leave.
I also have a food thing I can only eat one thing at a time, so if I've got a roast dinner for example, I couldn't stand to put some meat, veg and potato on my fork in one go, I'd just have to have a piece of one thing at a time. AND, I can't eat foods that don't go 'together', like chips and sauce - fine, chips and mayo/salad cream etc, god no. Foods have to go together for me eat them. Pre-packed sandwiches are a nightmare!

How sad am I?

Oh, and I won't/can't eat a broken biscuit, choc bar etc, fine if I broke it on purpose but not otherwise

Padded cell here I come...

We're going to save so much money on our phones once we have self turning off straighteners!!
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 08:30 PM
Yes, I do the petrol thing too! I also have a few others. If I wake up and its not a decimal of 5 on the clock, I will wait until it is before I get out of bed! As for food, I also have to eat one thing at a time. I have always had this funny thing with baked beans - they aren't allowed to touch my other food! I have no idea where or why I have this OCD. I either have to eat them in a separate little bowl or eat them all first before eating anything else on the plate!

I think I am headed for that padded cell too!!
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 08:36 PM
Another one is things have to be straight, I was sitting reading the newspaper overlooking the garden but couldn't concentrate because the bird bath wasn't level. My dearly beloved husband went and wedged a 2p under it so I could enjoy the rest of the Sunday papers.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 08:37 PM
Funny I never thought about it being obsessive, but I always used to do the petrol thing. Because work pay for my fuel, I have to keep the receipts and it was so difficult matching up receipts with credit card amounts when they were nearly all the same figure. So now I deliberately leave it as odd numbers.
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by Manyana13 View Post
Yes, I do the petrol thing too! I also have a few others. If I wake up and its not a decimal of 5 on the clock, I will wait until it is before I get out of bed! As for food, I also have to eat one thing at a time. I have always had this funny thing with baked beans - they aren't allowed to touch my other food! I have no idea where or why I have this OCD. I either have to eat them in a separate little bowl or eat them all first before eating anything else on the plate!

I also do the clock thing ... Lol
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 09:09 PM
If i am not using something it has to be switched off, especially before bed. If i could switch teh fridge freezer off i would. lol

I also wash my hands constantly, germs. argggg lol
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by Manyana13 View Post

I don't like certain saucy/ish foods touching.
I.e butter and jam (i don't like butter but jam and butter together on the same sandwich look minging lol)
beans and gravey - i will have to seperate them one way or another
Sarah88
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by lianne1983 View Post
I also have a food thing I can only eat one thing at a time, so if I've got a roast dinner for example, I couldn't stand to put some meat, veg and potato on my fork in one go, I'd just have to have a piece of one thing at a time. AND, I can't eat foods that don't go 'together', like chips and sauce - fine, chips and mayo/salad cream etc, god no. Foods have to go together for me eat them. Pre-packed sandwiches are a nightmare!
:
I do that too! And quite subconciously actually... My mum pointed it out to me when I went home for a visit a few weeks ago. I hadn't even noticed it until then! But I do - I'll eat the roast potatoes, then the mashed, then whatever veg there is followed by the meat. One section at a time. I've since realised I do it for most meals (except curries! ). I don't have the 'foods having to go together' thing though... I like my chips, cheese and salad cream too much!!

I also have to check the front door is shut properly before I leave... And the straighteners...

S x
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 09:17 PM
I reckon they had better make it a big padded cell with dog facilities at that!
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
I reckon they had better make it a big padded cell with dog facilities at that!

I like your thinking!!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >