Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
JazzMan
Dogsey Junior
Male 

13-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by LynnB1 View Post
This may be a stupid person but to a person completely new to dogs, do you have to 'cook' the frankfurter treats or can they be used straight from the pack? thanks
I buy the really thin tinned ones (a 47p tin for a couple of sessions!), rinse them to get rid of the salty brine, then cut in half length ways before slicing into various sized chunks. The different sizes then get used according to the level of success, along with an extra big chunk to bring a successful session to an end.
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
I just drain them and use them,some folks wash them, but mine arnt as interested if you wash them
Thank you will just use the smelly horrible things as they are then! lol
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2010, 09:39 PM
I was just talking about food for the dogs and just thought that if you are worried about the weight issue, carrots and blueberries are good. Carrots are low in fat and blueberries are full of anti-oxidents. So no weight issues
Skyesmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-10-2010, 11:09 PM
My lot will do anything for raw black pudding you can also buy big hot dog sausages in P@H so theres no need to worry about the salty brine, cos there isn't any

Jann
xxx
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-10-2010, 05:43 AM
mainley use (Cheap/Basics) Chicken roll, i dont chop it, just take a slice & tear off during use.

Its easy to hide in the flat of your hand, if you are doing some heelwork.

unlike expensiver chicken it dosent flake.

the same with the cheese, the cheapest mildest ribberest cheese is best so it dosent flake
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3