Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by megan57collies View Post
I have found is one of my dogs got bored of it, so I swopped to JWB as it has a selection of flavours.

Royal Canin do about 30 different dried kibbles????? Take a look at the bestpet pharmacy or hyperdrug websites where I get mine. They do different foods for different dogs with different problems and all are very different in content.

Sorry I can't get rid of that "WOW" that I used somewhere else in another thread!!!!! Lol! I'll try again though!
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2007, 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Royal Canin do about 30 different dried kibbles????? Take a look at the bestpet pharmacy or hyperdrug websites where I get mine. They do different foods for different dogs with different problems and all are very different in content.

Sorry I can't get rid of that "WOW" that I used somewhere else in another thread!!!!! Lol! I'll try again though!
I agree they do different foods for different sizes and different breeds. But What I said was they only do one flavour, ie, mine eat adult medium size, one flavour. I'm not going to feed them Giant breed feed or one for a dog with a problem as mine don't have any.
JWB on the other hand do four to five flavours in the adult range Hope I've made sense now
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2007, 11:06 PM
i give out a diet sheet with my puppies and can only recommend they stick to it,if your pup is doing good on royal cainie stick with it,not my choice but some dogs do good on it,and some dont
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2