View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2006, 11:34 AM
I should have said I THINK I have found a place that titres for lepto.
A vet on a horsewebsite I frequent asked if I was having lepto jab done or titreing for that too. When i replied I didn't think you could titre test for it she said there were one or two places so I asked her for a place that will.
She told me axiom veterinary laboratories do.
I have looked on thier website but can see nothing as yet but my vets are going to contact them later this afternoon to find out.

Bev
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

23-06-2006, 12:25 PM
Thanks Bev, its on their site at the link here

http://www.axiomvetlab.com/PL%20Cani....html#Serology

I think eh? that test is for diagnosing if a dogs got the disease. Would be nice if it was a test for it tho We`ll wait to hear what your vet comes back with, thanks
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2006, 02:26 PM
My vets have found somewhere for Lepto titre testing. Its not the place I mentioned and I can't for the life of me remember where it was, they did say the name, but he is booked into be done on monday so i will get the name of the place that does it then for anyone that may be interested.

Bev
SuzanneGSD
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-06-2006, 09:44 AM
I have my addisonian dog titre tested and also my 2 dogs that suffer from IBD. Every time basil has his booster it tiggered his IBD off and wa svery ill.

At my normal vets it costs me 100 per dog! but at the homeopathic vets (probs cos they do loads!!) its about 40-50 quid!!
i dont have Halle - addisons dog - vaccinated as teh steriods suppress the immune system so chance of teh vac working anyway is not a lot!!!

although its an expensive way of vaccinating it is much better for the dog IMO why give a dog something that it may not need!? theres been quite a few studies recently on vaccs tha trigger specific illnesses!
SuzanneGSD
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by madmare
My vets have found somewhere for Lepto titre testing. Its not the place I mentioned and I can't for the life of me remember where it was, they did say the name, but he is booked into be done on monday so i will get the name of the place that does it then for anyone that may be interested.

Bev

my vets just send it to glasgow and then glasgow send it off as far as im aware!?
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5