View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Thank you everyone! No news today as the Vet is closed, but they'll be ringing me tomorrow to let me know the plan of action. I think they'll be removing her tail to start with and then seeing how she goes with her broken rear leg as she wouldn't be able to support a fractured pelvis with only one leg!

Such horrific injuries and yet she keeps going, aren't animals amazing sometimes!
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Thank you everyone! No news today as the Vet is closed, but they'll be ringing me tomorrow to let me know the plan of action. I think they'll be removing her tail to start with and then seeing how she goes with her broken rear leg as she wouldn't be able to support a fractured pelvis with only one leg!

Such horrific injuries and yet she keeps going, aren't animals amazing sometimes!
Brilliant news, tell them to keep her purring as it helps to heal injuries(scientifically proven)

I've been unable to comment until now as I lost my Jaq 3 weeks ago, her body was left by someone just outside my front gates, they never bothered to knock at my door or leave me a note & my gates at not near the footpath
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-11-2011, 11:21 PM
I'm so sorry Joedee how awful for you!! Thinking of you at this difficult time.

Everything crossed for Visa for tomorrow.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Brilliant news, tell them to keep her purring as it helps to heal injuries(scientifically proven)

I've been unable to comment until now as I lost my Jaq 3 weeks ago, her body was left by someone just outside my front gates, they never bothered to knock at my door or leave me a note & my gates at not near the footpath
So sorry to hear this, such a sad thing to happen.

You'll be pleased to know Visa is still purring like a guddun, everyone at the Vets loves her and she's getting plenty of attention.

She's all preped to have her tail removed tomorrow and then hopefully she can come home - on 4 weeks cage rest!
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 10:00 PM
4 weeks? Wow!

She is so lucky to have landed on her paws with you.

Keep it up Visa!
Mazza
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Bless her. Will have my fingers crossed for her tomorrow. It won't be long now before she is settling into her new home
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by MarchHound View Post
4 weeks? Wow!

She is so lucky to have landed on her paws with you.

Keep it up Visa!
I know 4 weeks! Apparently her pelvis is shattered so she needs to be kept quiet to let it try and heal. At leatst it'll give her chance to get used to the dogs and for Oscar to stop freaking out!

Originally Posted by brophy View Post
Bless her. Will have my fingers crossed for her tomorrow. It won't be long now before she is settling into her new home
Thank you, it'll be "interesting" to see what the bill is!
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 10:50 PM
Fingers, tails and paws crossed from Me, Molly & Mindy for her operation tomorrow.

She is at least over the first hurdle....... keep it up Visa She is soooo lucky to have found you....
MarchHound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
I know 4 weeks! Apparently her pelvis is shattered so she needs to be kept quiet to let it try and heal. At leatst it'll give her chance to get used to the dogs and for Oscar to stop freaking out!

Thank you, it'll be "interesting" to see what the bill is!
Thats true, if she is caged then she won't be able to run away so hopefully the dogs won't see her as a toy.

Are you actually going to look at the bill or just put your card in and look away?
Deb/Pugglepup
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by MarchHound View Post
Thats true, if she is caged then she won't be able to run away so hopefully the dogs won't see her as a toy.

Are you actually going to look at the bill or just put your card in and look away?
I would do the latter
Page 8 of 10 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 >