View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 11:17 PM
Yer we could have a laugh i will def be there on the sunday so we will have to arrange a time to meet up and go to the bars , it great my fave group and BIS its ace. And we can bore each other to death talking about labs , glad you like hearing about Oscar.
lol we bought ours the first week they went on sale think it was oct, but they didnt get sent so i phoned them up and because they had a mix up with them sent us front row seat tickets instead so i was well pleased!
BTW its so funny in the BIS alot of stuff happens that you done get to see on the tv
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 11:23 PM
I have just had a look on the kc website and all the info on crufts is from this year, so the dates etc are all wrong, i will have a look through the book i got from crufts as im sure it has the dates and what groups are on certain days, will look now and post the info so you guys know which days your group is on
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 11:23 PM
Nat, Terrier will be the tenth, on Friday. I'll be there, I'm determined. Might see you there?

Originally Posted by Natasha
Yer we could have a laugh i will def be there on the sunday so we will have to arrange a time to meet up and go to the bars , it great my fave group and BIS its ace. And we can bore each other to death talking about labs , glad you like hearing about Oscar.
lol we bought ours the first week they went on sale think it was oct, but they didnt get sent so i phoned them up and because they had a mix up with them sent us front row seat tickets instead so i was well pleased!
BTW its so funny in the BIS alot of stuff happens that you done get to see on the tv
It's a deal (will have to keep track of who I'm meeting and when at this rate!)! The bar sounds good too, I can take my drink now a days!
Will keep my eye out for the tickets this year too!
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 11:31 PM
Crufts 2006 Times and Dates:

Thursday 9th March
Working and Pastoral

Friday 10th March
Terrier and Hound

Saturday 11th March
Toy and Utility

Sunday 12th March
Gundog
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd
It's a deal (will have to keep track of who I'm meeting and when at this rate!)! The bar sounds good too, I can take my drink now a days!
Will keep my eye out for the tickets this year too!
Lol you will, but hopefully everyone that is going on a certain day can all meet up you best start saving up!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by Natasha
Lol you will, but hopefully everyone that is going on a certain day can all meet up you best start saving up!
Now that would be fun! Saving is not the word! Look forward to seeing you there!
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 11:46 PM
Nat, Terrier will be the tenth, on Friday. I'll be there, I'm determined. Might see you there?

may have to leave it till next yearcant make a weekday
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 11:46 PM
No chance! you should see the state of him! Me thinking hand stripping was not a good idea! His hair is growing back at an alarmingly slow rate! He currently looks like a large chunk of belly button fluff on legs!

Might have to buy him a coat for winter at this rate!
Hilarious! lol@Mr Pickles everytime
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Originally Posted by bobbie3917
may have to leave it till next yearcant make a weekday
That's a shame but I know what you mean. It's only cos I'm now at Uni that I can skive off without repercusions (sp?)! Never mind, enjoy the four days of true doggy telly anyway!

Mys you have no idea! Think I'll have to take a photo and compare cos I'm convinced I've sentenced my little boy to a life of freakish-ness! Not something he's alien to it has to be said!
But not only does he look like a chunk of belly button fluff on legs but he's managed to matt his beard up and has also broken a nail and is hobbling around like an idiot!

All punishment for having the audacity to take 6 days holiday! Dogs...... worse than men sometimes!
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2005, 11:54 PM
Now that would be fun! Saving is not the word! Look forward to seeing you there!
Yep def would be great to meet you, and have a chat there is just so much to do there, and so much to spend your money on!
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >