Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by Archer
Been using a bitch spray on Yammi....hasn't made a blind bit of difference.The boys have still been going potty!
There is a time when there is a poignant state of the season and she is towards the end in which, is the spray significant or not?
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
There is a time when there is a poignant state of the season and she is towards the end in which, is the spray significant or not?
not sure I understand what you mean? If she is at the end and males are not interested in her then a spray is fine IMO .If a bitch is in full season then again IMO it is unfair and unethical to take her to a show.Maybe your shows are different to KC ones though?and thats not meant to be 'funny' but maybe its deemed as acceptable among NI and Utonagon owners?...differnent oganisations have different rules etc.My bitch is just finishing her season also...we have had a horrendous time despite using sprays etc....the poor boys have been soooo distressed .I have also had major problems at shows were people have taken in season bitches to shows.
I suppose I am anti-showing bitches in season since we are on the 'receiving end' of the problems with males that are almost impossible to show when they scent a bitch.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2005, 03:07 PM
Just read that she is on her 3rd week? so I think I understand what you meant by your post ...the spray should hopefully work fine for a bitch this far along...does with Yammi!!
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2005, 03:59 PM
See you there Mel, Sheffield has always been a lucky show for me, have a draw full of kitchen knives to show for it. They used to give them away right left and center but they have cut it down now. :smt044 just noticed the unitentional pun
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by Thordell
See you there Mel, Sheffield has always been a lucky show for me, have a draw full of kitchen knives to show for it. They used to give them away right left and center but they have cut it down now. :smt044 just noticed the unitentional pun

You're sharp today Jackie
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2005, 06:24 PM
Hello Luz...Did you read on the N.I.D message board??...they are asking for dogs in season to not be brought to the show.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2005, 08:34 PM
[QUOTE=Thordell]See you there Mel, Sheffield has always been a lucky show for me, have a draw full of kitchen knives to show for it. They used to give them away right left and center but they have cut it down now. :smt044 just noticed the unitentional pun[/QUOTE

Have been out to a BBQ today with friends with 'full' dogs to get an idea to her season state. I have spoken to the society to get advice Mys.

As to the quote above I dont get the unintentional pun? Can you enlighten me Thordell & Mel?
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Erm ...'kitchen knives' and then 'cut it down'

Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by Mel
Erm ...'kitchen knives' and then 'cut it down'

Got it! and I did see "The Full Monty"!