Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Collie Convert
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2011, 08:45 PM

Worried about my cat

She is behaving very strangely, hanging around in the garden staring at the gate meowing constantly but wont come inside.
When she was inside earlier she was wandering around calling too.

I have been away for a few days and only got back this evening but i have been away before and she has always been fine.

Very concerned about her (she is 5 yrs and spayed)
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2011, 10:39 PM
Would there by any strange cats in the vicinity that are worrying her? Maybe a check up with the vet to make sure all is okay, you know her best. Hope she is okay.
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-05-2011, 12:27 AM
I hope she is ok and that it isn't anything serious. My cat Harry behaves like this whenever there is a new or strange cat around (not often, say a couple of times a year). He then spends a few days in the house, not really going outside and then he is back to normal. Strange. I agree with what has been said already, you will know her best, maybe ring the vet or take her in for a check up. Good luck and I hope she is alright.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2011, 05:40 AM
That it's worrying you is enough to seek vet advice, in my opinion. No-one knows your cat like you do.

Hope all is well xx