Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shanik
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-11-2007, 03:43 PM

Dog Waterproof

Has anyone used a good tried and tested waterproof dog coat that they can recommend? Its only a thin waterproof I am looking for and I need something that you can adjust the belly straps? If not I can adjust them myself if need be. Max (Boxer) is big boned and very deep chested even for a Boxer and he is tall with it. I already have a quilted jacket for him for the colder wilder days but because of his shape I had to buy quite a large coat and I had to adjust the belly straps myself. Before I go and buy a waterproof I was wondering if anyone has bought and can recommend any good ones? Thanks.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Country mun do some good coats in lots of sizes.

http://www.countrymun.com/mall/coats.asp
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2007, 02:29 PM
Some dog charity forums have members that custom make coats from teh measurements you give them, the profit goes to the charity.

Ones that spring to mind are Lurcherlink and Greyhound gap. If you ask the members that make them if they can make a coat for a boxer they may be able to oblige.
Shanik
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Thanks Fudgeley and Evie :smt023

I like the look of the Quickie coat on that link you gave me Fudgeley, it is something like that I am looking for and it says it is an easy fit.

Evie, I never thought of that, I like the idea of giving something back to dogs so I will try that I think and if they could make to measure that would be great.