Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2010, 11:19 PM

Introducing Timmy

The boys here!

Not the best of photos as i reckon hes a bit camera shy or too quick for the camera more like it!! - after being told how big he was i was surprised to find he was the smallest one there! lots of kittens. He is already litter trained and purrs 24 x 7 and so gentle.

Harvey soon got bored but have had to watch Katie who has been just too interested to the point of being obsessed Things are better tonight but have to be very vigilant. If she gets too close he spits at her

In the sanctuary they had free feeding but have had to put him on 4 meals a day - the dogs eat it otherwise. He has "trained" me that he does not like all dry food, he prefers kitten pouches so I sprinkle some dry through it

He is definitely going to be fluffly so will have to buy the necessary grooming aids and as if it wasnt bad enough those white Boxer kids shedding white hairs, he is at it too - shedding his fluffy kitten coat. He knows his name already after one day - ok I admit it, I am smitten!!!!

Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 06:14 PM
What a sweetie he is - looks like he is settling in well too
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2010, 06:16 PM
Very cute, he does look a bit fluffy.

rune
BigBearsRule