Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2007, 08:17 PM

Who would you like to meet?

Is there one person, currently living, who you would like to meet? Why would you choose them?
If you could spend an hour or two with them, what would you say and do??
My choice will mean absolutely nothing to most of you. It is a very talented, humourous Irish man called Pat Shortt - film star, TV actor and more. I find him amazingly attractive (wicked smile) I would die laughing and forget about all my problems. He's quite sexy too! (well, for someone of my age! )
So for those of you "over here" - jumbo breakfast roll please! (no-one else will know what I mean!)
So - who would be your choice???
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2007, 09:49 PM
I pick a different person every time somebody asks this kind of question. I'd like to meet James Lovelock, creator of the Gaia theory and one of the most important environmental scientists around. I'm not sure what I'd say to him though - I'd probably just want to listen
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2007, 11:21 PM
Id like to meet................

Sylvester Stallone
Vin Diesel or
Patrick Swayze in his earlier days

I wont say what id like to do to them on the forum though
gaz
Dogsey Senior
Male 

19-01-2007, 11:38 PM
i would love to meet every lady on here, you are all the most sensible ladies i have every met, and if we did meet i would just chat and be sociable, ( creep creep)

I some times lie aswell, but you will have to decide on which part is true?
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2007, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by gaz View Post
i would love to meet every lady on here, you are all the most sensible ladies i have every met, and if we did meet i would just chat and be sociable, ( creep creep)

I some times lie aswell, but you will have to decide on which part is true?
oh bless you gaz, thats really sweet!! i'm single you know!

i have to say actually that most of the guys on here are very sensible too, also did i say i was single????!!
kyektulu
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2007, 12:47 AM
Well I would of prefered to meet someone who has died, if that were the case it would be Layne Staley from Alice In Chains

Yet living it would be... David Attenbourgh

I would love him to be my grand pa... he is a legend and what an extraordinary life he has lived...
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-01-2007, 02:10 AM
I fancy (on a quiet Highland River) fishing with Billy Connelly.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-01-2007, 02:12 AM
Or a pint (or Jam/chat) with James Hetfield.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2007, 04:46 AM
Stephen Hawkin !

As to why, well I`m a sci-fi nut and interested in the concepts of space on a cerebral level, [ omg what an Anorak thing to say ].

Its true though that many concepts in sci-fi have had some basis in facts, even if writers especially many years ago did`nt always realise it and how close some have been through sheer imagination for writing fiction.

Stargate SG1 would be a prime example of incorporating some fact based actualities or scientific theories.

The opportunity to discuss comparisons of fact and `fiction` with one of the most intelligent and knowledgeable minds on the planet in that field of expertise would be awesome.

If I could only have a few minutes to chat though, all that is far too big a subject, [ too big for even a couple of hours really ], but he was in an episode of Star Trek in a rather funny scene so if nothing else was possible to talk about, I`d love to ask how it came about that he was involved, if it was the program who went after him or if he asked to be in it himself
mark meek
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-01-2007, 08:33 AM
id love to spend an hour with terry pratchet, to see how his mind works and to find out if he really is as mad as a box of frogs.
failing that it would have to be rod stewart and he could tell me of his days in the faces ,if he could remember them.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >