register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2016, 08:41 PM
Well Lynn, she sounds like she has never been in her right mind, just staggering from point A to point B finding someone to finance her whenever she can
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2016, 09:14 PM
Well I heard back from the vets and they suggest either advantix or a seresto collar. Will have to look them up as not sure for collie. Hope you get something sorted for Joel Lynn. June you must try to rest that back of yours.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-03-2016, 09:47 PM
'evening all

First, thanks to all of you for concerns about Casey, vet visit went well yesterday, vet showed me how the leg is healing and she thinks probably won't even need stitching now. His 'plums' are back to normal size now so the A/B's must have worked and castration is long way off (if ever.)

Only vet is a little worried about the 'stifle' joint, which I think is the knee in human terms. She will do some more X-rays when leg is all healed up. He can stand and walk OK but doesn't put his weight on it when running. I am hoping another week or two and he will able to use four wheel drive

Brenda, well done on going to work with all that pain.
Griff, loved that video, looks like a nice place to let them run around.
Lynn, I would like to think that the NSPCC will be diplomatic in their contacts, and the fact they are informed must help. Could say a lot more but maybe better I don't
June, I suppose the water board have a lot of work to do but hope that one day you'll get back on there and the girls can have their swim.

Went to the local village Post Office to day to cash some money and they had run out Never had that happen before

Still suffering a tad, will take some Paracetamol and have an early night. Take care all of you and best wishes.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2016, 10:01 PM
Lovely that Casey is doing well,Harvey, and I hope you too start feeling better soon. Poor Casey and his knee, he's a proper old gent isn't he.Have you tried putting a small amount of coconut oil in their food everyday. It has done wonders with Cariad and Lona, and the big plus is that all coats are shinier than ever in the sun, definitely improvement in the movement of my 2 older girls
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2016, 10:29 PM
Good evening everyone
Brenda, thanks for that info
Lynn, really is a difficult situation for you but the response from the nspcc shows that your concerns aren't unfounded and perhaps the school should be looking into things a bit more. With regards this latest one...would it be dreadful of me to hope they have to sterilise her at the same time.
Mandy, huge huge hugs to you, do you get paid sick?? I wonder would the Dr sign you off for a little bit so you can rest up
TW, hope they will replace your lunge line
Harvey, terrific new about Casey, hope his knee is better soon too. The field is great, you can see it from my bathroom, is about 2minutes walk from home and brilliant for training dogs in, if I cut through the alley and cross the road, there is another 1 1\2 fields....I am not up to that at the moment
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-03-2016, 11:53 PM
Only thing that worries me is that both products have produced fitting in dogs, so I'm really not wanting to go down either road
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3